Viparspectra Redux: GDB's Serenity Grow

Hello all.

I'm bagging up the Slurricane I took down on October 11th. So she spent 19 days in the fridge to get down to 69% RH. I'll burp her down to about 62% RH over the days to come and then seal them up for the cure.

Right now she weighs 258g. She'll lose a little more weight, but I should end up with at least a couple of joints! :)

Slur 10-3-23 69RH 258g.jpg

------------------------

Damit that's frosty 👀
Marcus killed it with that Sour G!
What a fabulous light the XS3000 Pro must be. Double the goodness of the XS1500 Pro! Nice.
It's very nice Carmen! Quite versatile.
GDB, found one if your grows to follow. Cheers
Glad you found one cr8grow! Thanks for looking in.

Fantastic, GDB!
Thanks MGM. :thanks:

----------------------------

Thanks for your interest.

PEACE

Hello all and Happy Sunday!

Testing can be rough, but somebodies gotta' do it! :laugh:

Thanks Carcass. She was a run-away plant. I'll be mindful to try and keep her clones under control!

Not yet anyway. It's still early! 👀

Thanks so much Northward!

Wow. Sixty-seven days. That is fast!

Thanks Mello. But I would not dismiss the Sour G so quickly. She's just a different type of plant. I think she might be fire though.

And on her Flip + 43 she's on a fast track:

SG 10-28-23 F43 bud.jpg

------------------------------

I've heard through the grapevine that I can finally release the info. on the lights I've been using. I received these ViparSpectra lights in July but was told not to release any info about them until the end-of-August official release date. But at the end of August, no permission was given.

Long story short, I have 2 @ViparSpectra XS3000 Pros.

They're ideal for a 4x4 tent and I could not be happier with them!

XS3000 Pro-1 (1).jpg

XS3000 Pro-3.png

XS3000 Pro-4.png

XS3000 Pro-5.jpg

XS3000 Pro-2.png

So glad to get that off my chest!

----------------------------

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE
Brother what a load off huh? I saw these lights out in the world wide new within reason! $$
I don't know about you but I think there's something special about them! My plants are growing extra good!

Brother what a load off huh? I saw these lights out in the world wide new within reason! $$
I don't know about you but I think there's something special about them! My plants are growing extra good!
I agree Stone. There is something about them. I think it might be those lens thingys!

9 oz. of frosty goodness should keep ya pretty well zooted for awhile...👍
Great job growing that one, GDB..💚

9 oz. of frosty goodness should keep ya pretty well zooted for awhile...👍
Great job growing that one, GDB..💚
Thanks Carcass! Staying zooted is the goal.

Hello all.

It's Flip + 46 for the Phase II bunch and I have yet another still life pic.
S2 10-31-23 F46 tent.jpg

Every time I unzip the tent for a pic, I yell "Action!" But they just sit there.

Thanks for stopping by.

PEACE

Hello all.

It's Flip + 46 for the Phase II bunch and I have yet another still life pic.
S2 10-31-23 F46 tent.jpg

Every time I unzip the tent for a pic, I yell "Action!" But they just sit there.

Thanks for stopping by.

PEACE
They look really beautiful and healthy GDB.

MGM

Highya GDB,

Lovely tent! The FB's are living up to their name! Buds are swelling nicely! They all look healthy and gorgeous! How much more time to harvest? Big buds for the stash jar!! Happy Smokin'

So call it 250-odd one-gram joints, or a few really really big ones...congrats on the haul GDB! :thumb:
Jeez man! We put 0.25g in ours with sugar leaf for filler and they spin me out after two drags/puffs 😂

1 gram joints is crazy talk.

No wonder you’re so zen 🤣

Great yield though GDB!

Back
Top Bottom