ViparSpectra KS5000 Helps GDB Seek Anxiety!

"The Rev" says they will always do better that a seed! I wonder why?

Don't even think of twiddling mister!
I suspect it's because you don't make the same mistakes you made growing the original! :)

They're just cruising right along...and looking great doing it!

She's a beauty, GDB!
Couldn't be any healthier, and a perfect shade of green:welldone:
She likes it in there...
Thanks Carcass! I like "cruising." :Rasta:

Based on the individual pics and the McF bud shot I'd say what they're doing is fattening up for the (eventual) harvest, and remember, no twiddling!

That clone is going to finish perfectly in that 2x2. It's the ideal spot.
I'm holding my thumbs, Shed! :Rasta:

Good morning all and Happy Sunday!

It's Flip + 54 for the Anxiety group (and + 38 for the Crescendo - front left). and once again I have little to report! Yay!

All of the girls are just kind of sitting around doing whatever it is that they do at this point. They're mostly nudging me to begin twiddling but I refuse to cooperate. I will not twiddle!
ANX tent 3-26-23 F54-38.jpg

The Reeze McFlurry is the only one showing me some McMovement!
RM bud 3-26-23 F58.JPG

One of my two Crescendo clones is nearly twice the height of the other. I think I'm going to like the short one the best! :Rasta:
Crescendo clones 3-25-23 D9.jpg

And lastly, in the 2x2 I raised the @ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro to as high as I can get it. It's a short tent, so that puts the light about 13 inches above the plant. I still haven't turned it up to 100% power. (It's at 75%.)

The Gush Mints clone is on Flip + 17. I'm looking forward to finishing her in this tent under that light!
GM clone 5-25-23 F16.JPG

That's a wrap for this day.

Thank you for stopping by and please have a wonderful Sunday on purpose!

PEACE.
looking great & yeah uneventful is good as long as they are growing & behaving (knock on wood)

Holding thumbs too GDB, but given the tiptop condition your plants are in I'm sure that is not even needed! A friend of mine is about to grow out a crescendo too so I'll get to trial the smoke as well! No twiddling!

Looking awesome GDB! The Gush Mints will be perfect in 2x2 with XS1500 PRO. :goodjob:

Hello growers.

It's Flip + 56 for the Anxiety group (and +40 for the Crescendo).

As often happens at this stage of a grow, I feel like I am living the movie "Groundhog Day." Everything looks the same today as it did yesterday...and the day before!

Here are the girls this morning through the side door of the tent:
ANX tent side 3-28-23 F56-40.jpg

----------------------

Usually when I take cuttings from plants they grow at pretty much the same rate. However, these 2 Crescendo cuts didn't get the memo:
Crescendo clones 3-28-23 D12.JPG

I was thinking the other day that I have achieved a bit of anxiety from this grow already, without having even finished a plant. The anxiety stemmed from watching the Crescendo mom plant grow taller and taller, against my wishes.

In order to avoid a replay of that scenario I'm going to flip these 2 while they're just little things. I'm going to up-pot them to 2gal pots soon. I'll let them settle in for about a week and then flip them. I should get two mini-Crescendos! At least that's the "plan."

----------------------

Fickle. Who me?

After weeks of hyping the Gush Mints, then the Reeze McFlurry, then back to the Gush Mints, the new apple of my eye is the Gush Mints clone. She's on her Flip + 19 and is quite pleasing to my eye:

GM clone1 3-28-23 F19.jpg

@ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro in a 2x2 tent FTW!

Thanks for looking in.

And thanks for the feedback:

looking great & yeah uneventful is good as long as they are growing & behaving (knock on wood)
Thanks con. I'm knocking now!
Holding thumbs too GDB, but given the tiptop condition your plants are in I'm sure that is not even needed! A friend of mine is about to grow out a crescendo too so I'll get to trial the smoke as well! No twiddling!
Thanks Carmen. No twiddling!
Looking awesome GDB! The Gush Mints will be perfect in 2x2 with XS1500 PRO. :goodjob:
Thanks Valerie. I hope you're right!

--------------------------

PEACE

I know what it is you see in the clone * you can see it growing LOL Buds are looking great GDB !! you got the memo from every one else sooo :meditate: :420:
I think you're right Smoke. They become more appealing when they are actually "growing!" :Rasta:

Everything looks the same today as it did yesterday...and the day before!
They're staying nice and healthy, and that's the main thing...
this point in the grow can get a little boring... but it's a good boring... 😁

They're staying nice and healthy, and that's the main thing...
this point in the grow can get a little boring... but it's a good boring... 😁
Thanks MrC. It is a good boring and boredom beats drama every time! :Rasta:

Hello again growers.

Not only am I a little bored but I'm also kind of zooted, so I've spent a little time prepping a second post for this day.

At this stage of the grow I'm mostly looking at pistils. To me, they tell a tale.

So It's another edition of "Views From The Tops."

The Anxiety group:

Reeze McFlurry - she the most far along by "along" shot:
RM bud 3-28-23 F56.JPG

Purple Star Killer - the most sticky and, I believe, the most stinky:
PSK bud 3-28-23 F56.JPG

Pineapple Express clone - she got tall and is taking her time:
PE clone bud 3-28-23 F56.JPG

Gush Mints - nice firm buds but still mostly white pistils:
GM bud 3-28-23 F 56.JPG

Crescendo - the tent youngster:
Cresc bud 3-28-23 F56.JPG

I rearranged the plants...again. I'm obsessing and won't even say where I moved what. I also raised the @ViparSpectra KS5000 about four inches. Again, obsessed.
ANX tent evening 3-28-23 F56.jpg

Thanks for your interest.

PEACE.

Hello again growers.

Not only am I a little bored but I'm also kind of zooted, so I've spent a little time prepping a second post for this day.

At this stage of the grow I'm mostly looking at pistils. To me, they tell a tale.

So It's another edition of "Views From The Tops."

The Anxiety group:

Reeze McFlurry - she the most far along by "along" shot:
RM bud 3-28-23 F56.JPG

Purple Star Killer - the most sticky and, I believe, the most stinky:
PSK bud 3-28-23 F56.JPG

Pineapple Express clone - she got tall and is taking her time:
PE clone bud 3-28-23 F56.JPG

Gush Mints - nice firm buds but still mostly white pistils:
GM bud 3-28-23 F 56.JPG

Crescendo - the tent youngster:
Cresc bud 3-28-23 F56.JPG

I rearranged the plants...again. I'm obsessing and won't even say where I moved what. I also raised the @ViparSpectra KS5000 about four inches. Again, obsessed.
ANX tent evening 3-28-23 F56.jpg

Thanks for your interest.

PEACE.
nice shots, they are all looking good especially the crescendo

Winning!

Well that sounds like a fun ride! 🎢

Hang on a sec, I thought you were picking faves among the plants in the same tent, I didn't know it was whatever happens to be in the same house. I gotta start reading instructions again. :reading420magazine:
"Winning." :rofl:

I can pick faves from the same "grow!" According to 420's instructions for picking faves, "The candidates need not be from the same tent but must be from the same grow." :)

Thanks for posting those frosty buds!-
I think I got a little zooted just looking at them...🥴
Thanks for looking at the post!

Stay zooted!:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom