Vick's - OG Kush & Ambrosia Grow - Coco-GH-HPS-Wiw!

first off your plants look amazing, super sugary. second, i got a good soil mix. i tilled it by hand yesterday and mixed a good soil. i used mostly compost, some peat and some vermiculite. i didnt pack it down, i left it feeling like a pillow. i hope the sprouts come back.

let me ask you this. how many basils and cilantor per pot should i do? 2? 3?

cheers bmeat,

You're sprouts should come back.
Just give the some time..
Basil and cilantro can be planted close together like one every 4 cms.
Fill the pots with seeds, and it'll fill out really nicely.
Lots of sun.
Give them a feed of mild ferts once a week and wiw!
veggie town!

"Backpack full of clips plus a 4-4 mag. G'd up from the feet up. " time to go spin some 2001

Looking good vick hope the recipes bode well

Thanks bro!

I'm gunna have to be the test subject for these recipes before I unleash them on my pops.
so I forsee a swervy road toward finding the "perfect dose"
it's going to be fun
:thumb:

Well I made a batch of Bhang for mom using the Magic Butter machine.

Based on how I make it on the stove, I went with 220f and 2 hrs. I filled to max line with half & half, actually ran out and added milk. Sprinkled some cinnamon, nutmeg, maple syrup, and a dash of vanilla extract.

Used a 1 gal freezer bag of trim. No idea on the weight, and it wasn't full. This is about 1/2 the normal amount of trim I use.

Fell asleep, so I didn't get back to it when it was warm. But that made straining easier. That being said, while the strainer is awesome and allows no material through, it would take a week & a day to get all the liquid out. I switched to pouring some into cheese cloth and spinning it tight and squeezing it all out.

It's now on the cleaning cycle, directions there are simple enough.

Hopefully in a day or two I can tell ya how it came out. I haven't actually tasted it, I'll try less than a spoonful myself, but I'll give mom a couple to a few ounces later too.

Overall I think it's a nice unit and will work fine. I just need to get used to it for proper amounts.

Good note there^ I use a jelly bag to ring out the last of the butter/ oil /salve. I'm not a fan of the filter

Sounds like a killer recipe Bass

Thanks man!
loved the walk through.
And good call on the cheese cloth and jelly bags (canna)
I can see how either of those would help get you every last drop out of the mix..
:high-five:

As for dialing in the amounts.
That's gotta be the hardest part.
Especially when making them for someone else..

But, I'll get there..

"...Shag..
when I went to school I carried lunch in a bag
with an apple for my teacher cuz I knew I'd get a kiss,
always got mad when the class was dismissed.."
great album.

Pharcyde
Tribe called Quest
Souls of Mischief
Lords of the Underground
Casual
Jeru
Del..

90's hip hop classics..
:blunt:

Thanks shotta!
:thanks:

Very nice hip hop selection there mate. REAL hip hop

Very very nice Vick. And amazing photos as ever (I was reading one of your posts about white balance and dug the manual out for my camera. I didn't think it would do it, but yes it does. I'm really interested to see how it works under the led)

Beautiful plants mate!

Very very nice Vick. And amazing photos as ever (I was reading one of your posts about white balance and dug the manual out for my camera. I didn't think it would do it, but yes it does. I'm really interested to see how it works under the led)

Beautiful plants mate!

Thank you my friend!
Pretty much every digital camera on the market, (even the cheapy ones) will give you the option to set white balance manually.
Something for you to try that would really look cool. Is once you've figured out how to set your balance, get a CFL light and use that as you main light (hold it really close, set white balance from that. Then snap a bunch of shots with the LED still on too.) What you'll get is perfectly exposed bud shots, with vivid colored backgrounds. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Very impressive as always Vick. I wanted to stop by to see your grow and no surprise that they are looking beautiful and sugar packed as always. I like how they have a dark hue to them. Pics make them 100x better Reps! :thumb:

Thanks Wizzy!

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Crusin!!!!!..looking good here...dammit..can't critisize..:goodjob:

Thanks friend,
trying to stay focused up in this garden.
I can partially thank you for that.
:passitleft:

Thank you my friend!
Pretty much every digital camera on the market, (even the cheapy ones) will give you the option to set white balance manually.
Something for you to try that would really look cool. Is once you've figured out how to set your balance, get a CFL light and use that as you main light (hold it really close, set white balance from that. Then snap a bunch of shots with the LED still on too.) What you'll get is perfectly exposed bud shots, with vivid colored backgrounds. :cheesygrinsmiley:

That will be amazing! This white balance thing is incredible!

:thumb:

Se what I'm saying, know what I'm sayin?
You've finally seen the light!
(white balanced!;))

changes the whole ballgame doesn't it?

Day 42 of flower, Quick update:

We have some ambers! :yahoo:
Trichs are still stacking up, and pistol production is slowing down.
Winding down nutes this week, and flush starts on the 30th for a good 10 days, maybe 2 weeks depending how things look..

OG_4_May_21_2.jpg

OG_4_May_21_stem_3.jpg

OG_4_May_21_4.jpg

OG_4_May_21_5.jpg

OG_4_May_21_1.jpg

OG_4_May_21_6.jpg

OG_4_May_21_7.jpg

:passitleft:

absolutely stunning pics Vick!:adore::adore::adore: Thanks to your white ballance tips I finally found it lol...now to practice:)

Thanks bro!
glad to help!
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom