Vick's - OG Kush & Ambrosia Grow - Coco-GH-HPS-Wiw!

Ok dude, before I ask what the heck WIW is...Just want to say nice update. Good vibes to you and the new clones, and nice freakin fishbone on those roots:high-five:
...But seriously, I've been out of the loop so WHAT'S WIW!?

Think "woooohoooo" or "ooh weee ooh" now ditch the first "ooh" and shorten the vowels. I like imaging a southern accent as well gives it more character. Acceptable uses would include "wiw! U see me stomp that muted back 9?!" Or" wiw! Look at them fuckin plants go!!" Lol. Vick trademarked it and he may have a slightly different take for it idk.

Ok dude, before I ask what the heck WIW is...Just want to say nice update. Good vibes to you and the new clones, and nice freakin fishbone on those roots:high-five:
...But seriously, I've been out of the loop so WHAT'S WIW!?

Think "woooohoooo" or "ooh weee ooh" now ditch the first "ooh" and shorten the vowels. I like imaging a southern accent as well gives it more character. Acceptable uses would include "wiw! U see me stomp that muted back 9?!" Or" wiw! Look at them fuckin plants go!!" Lol. Vick trademarked it and he may have a slightly different take for it idk.

Canna nailed it..
The exact sound I make after stomping a slow corked 5..
Think Happy thoughts..
What comes out when you're truly elated!?
for me, it's a sharp wiw!
:headbanger:

Again...The pics look damn nice.. Those clone roots, dark green waxed leaves, and thick pistils look sweet!

Thanks mate!
I guess the temps in my mother tent are perfect for cloning right now.
steady 78 degrees with lights on 16/8.

vick, could you have look at my master kush journal and let me know if you think shes ready to be cut down? i still have pistil growth, but it has slowed substantially. im wondering if ill get more potent flowers if i leave it another week?

Back
Top Bottom