Vex's 1st Fluxing: Be Gentle, Cookies Kush, PS Dwarf Star, RADDWC, Dewey Misters

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Stahp it, ya'll gonna make me blush! . lol

Truly appreciate the compliments and boost in confidence. .

I'll snap some photos when I get home. I love daily updates/photos from other grow journals, so will follow suit.
Sounds good to me, we all love updates, especially others. I enjoy checking everyone's journals out, I wished I had more time I would be on here for weeks catching up on everyone's grows on 420 mag lol

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Stahp it, ya'll gonna make me blush! . lol

Truly appreciate the compliments and boost in confidence. .

I'll snap some photos when I get home. I love daily updates/photos from other grow journals, so will follow suit.

Haha me too! I'm like a little teenager on Facebook refreshing my home page every 30 seconds waiting for something new to pop up

It's so cool how you can look at those roots like that!
So cool! I have to fight myself to not lift the lid and take a peek every 5 minutes. Lol
You are doing a great job on the grow Vex.
Thank you lots, DA!

Those roots are awesome haha! Definitely looking like fish bones heh.

Such a cool setup man, I'm pulling for ya .

Thanks!!

I'm happy with this build for sure.

Snapped a quick shot after topping off the rez with a gallon of water/1ml nutes. :)

420-magazine-mobile2022423424.jpg

I may add a bit of support/tape as a precaution.

I won't spread her anymore until she reaches above the table. Should give it that true "Y" Flux shape. :)

LA's flux always looked like a wooden boat frame with a keel and ribs. Very distinct shape.

Definitely what I'm aiming for once she goes parallel with table.

Still rising as high as 95...I hope she survives. I'm trying my best to keep the water temps between 62-72...hoping it compensates the high tent temp and keeps the roots healthy.

I may have missed it, but how are you cooling your water?

I may have missed it, but how are you cooling your water?
I'm using a small 72W aquarium water chiller/heater. The water is recirculated from the main tote to lower rez, then through the chiller and back into the main tote. Still tweak things.
looking good :) here for the ride
Welcome, 1stTime!

Enjoy the riiide, there's room for more. :)

Back
Top Bottom