Vex's 1st Fluxing: Be Gentle, Cookies Kush, PS Dwarf Star, RADDWC, Dewey Misters

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

If that doesn't help maybe try duck taping some dryer ventilation hose to the chiller and run it outside the tent for cooler air
Thanks man, I'll try it out. I have some left over 4" ducting.

I know BedroomFarmer had mentioned the chiller might add to my heat issues.

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

I could, but would need to add longer hoses. I wonder if the pump could push water up that high. Lol

Thanks for the ideas!

I attached a duct to the chiller exhaust. Lets see of it helps. Also added the foam top in hopes it'll provide some shade.

I wish I could just toss a small a/c in the closet., but already pushing the breaker to the limit...so I must be clever with what I have.

My ghetto intake and chiller exhaust. :)

420-magazine-mobile2082476244.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1682142665.jpg

Just starting my own top fed DWC grow soon and high temps and z7 have been deployed for me as well. I'm in an unfinished garage in socal so I'm gonna see some high temps. I couldn't be more interested in this grow!

Good luck and your off to an amazing start! Love the ingenuity!

Thanks and welcome, Archiweedies!! <--- Awesome name, btw.

I'll check out your DWC grow for sure.

Enjoy!

Welcome, LS!

You are here just in time. Gave her the first top to start the sweet flux foundation.

Did you sort out the leak issue with your rig?

Welcome, LS!

You are here just in time. Gave her the first top to start the sweet flux foundation.

Did you sort out the leak issue with your rig?

I did not . but I came up with a replacement system using all the gadgets I bought on the "5 miles" app, which I think is actually going to work better all around for me! Everything happens for a reason

I swapped fans, added the slightly bigger one. As you can see, I'm addicted to foil tape. Lol

l'll line the foam table with panda paper as she grows.

The heat is still an issue, and wonder if lowering the exhaust filter may help? Or will I waste precious o2 and co2?

420-magazine-mobile474915569.jpg
Don't laugh at below. Lol
420-magazine-mobile853168119.jpg
420-magazine-mobile95703804.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1932435123.jpg
420-magazine-mobile507562541.jpg
420-magazine-mobile889256437.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1326323778.jpg

Looking good! Did you already have a small A/C? If so let those hoses suck in the cold air from outside

Thx, GreenThumb!

I have an AC on the window, but it's across the room from the closet. I think it helps a little, but when the closet door is closed things heat up. The 2 ducts push out hot air underneath the door, and 1 sucks in some "cool" air. I'm still tweaking the venting. Let's see.

Thanks for the input!

Quick update:

Clipped the last fan leaves and opened her up a bit. I don't really think I can lower the temps much, but will do other things to help...like Z7, water temp stabilization, CO2 pad and added a wet towel to increase humidity.

420-magazine-mobile1870546115.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1848040158.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1795184827.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1285022097.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1225477869.jpg
420-magazine-mobile106605874.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1152493635.jpg
420-magazine-mobile922311959.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2078336926.jpg

Right!

Looks like a fish died while clinging for it's life. Lol

I'm really excited for this flux. Won't be perfect, but I'll learn a lot.

I think these garden staples will work nicely to keep her parallel with the (new, thinner) foam table.

Whoot!

This must be due to heat?

420-magazine-mobile2084028746.jpg

Back
Top Bottom