Vex's 1st Fluxing: Be Gentle, Cookies Kush, PS Dwarf Star, RADDWC, Dewey Misters

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Will do, bro.

I raised the Dwarf Star to 40", see if it helps.

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

My thoughts exactly. bud.

Plus, the DS is advertised to cover 3x3.5, she's in a 2x2. Mucho light penetration! :)

I'm going to take a sit for this, I started fluxing my plants while they were pretty young too but in soil.. so it will be cool to see the growth difference between the 2 set ups.

Fluxing is a major investment of time, but is pretty cool when done right.

Definitely! I'm 2 months in with probably 3 more to go on those 2 plants.

I started to flux on my last grow and i was 5 months all together.

Welcome, MsSinful!

So glad to have you join the circle. I've been catching up on your completed journals, great stuff, lots I can learn. :)

I remember LA stating he preferred to start it early on. I'll definitely check out your soil flux!

Only downside. lol Although I feel it'll keep my OCD in check, I aim for symmetry, or it bugs me.

Definitely! I'm 2 months in with probably 3 more to go on those 2 plants.

How high do you think they'll reach?

Our strains might be different. I'm growing Blueberry fems which is know to grow tall. I've been keeping them short. I'll share a photo. *warning* she may care you, I just defoliated again. She's at 18 or 20 branch's right now.

420-magazine-mobile1061708665.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1864223453.jpg

Once I pot her up I will defoliate heavy once more then I'll let them stretch up to 18inch's I think before I switch over.
The branch's were tied down until last week when I dropped the plant I was holding.. it landed on top of two plants and knocked a the rest over this one included. I wanted to make sure I didn't snap any branch's just been to busy to tie her back down.

Looking great! Thanks for sharing. Gives me something to look forward to. :)

Sorry to hear about your mother and the plant drops.

I took a few quick shots of her before leaving the house this morning. She's a Cookies Kush, Indica dominant strain.

I can't get over how fast the roots are growing.

420-magazine-mobile1849326078.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1608132670.jpg
420-magazine-mobile248940034.jpg

You can see the Dewey Drops flying! ;)

You're gonna make me get out the Google machine to figure out all that you've got going on here... interesting grow!
Welcome, LegalSmile!

Hahaha, "Google Machine". :)

Thank you! Just a little rig I thought would work out for my space. Got lots of ideas from PW, BF and other awesome 420 members.

I am beside myself looking at the picture of the RADDWC setup you built. That's absolutely awesome . well done sir!

Its really amazing how white and healthey the roots are for the age. I'm also beside myself here
Stahp it, ya'll gonna make me blush! . lol

Truly appreciate the compliments and boost in confidence. .

I'll snap some photos when I get home. I love daily updates/photos from other grow journals, so will follow suit.

Back
Top Bottom