Unknown Strain From Seed - First Time Grow

I am definety gonna get one but most likely two tents then three 4"inline fans a carbon scrubber and a shroom filter for intake

Sent from my 5054N using 420 Magazine Mobile App
No I didn't, bot unless you're shining a bright light on those zipper seams, it's not gonna be leaking enough to enterupt the dark cycle. My other tent is an old American tent co., tent. It is made better & more rugged, but only has the one front door that zips down the middle. The side excess's on the Jardin is so user friendly. I want to buy another one, as funds become available. I see tents selling for 50 bucks on ebay, and I'm thinking why not for my new veg room. What's a shroom filter ??

Man slowpuffer I was just checking them out you saved me alot of money man and I than you.

I saw one thats 4x3x5 but it was divided.

Half for flower and half for veg and the veg has two sections. Its only like 233.
The wifey said shes gonna get it for me for christmas.

Man slowpuffer I was just checking them out you saved me alot of money man and I than you.

I saw one thats 4x3x5 but it was divided.

Half for flower and half for veg and the veg has two sections. Its only like 233.
The wifey said shes gonna get it for me for christmas.

You have good wifey !!

DAMN....... Was waiting on another delivery yesterday from Amazon and when it never showed I checked the tracking and it said my package was delivered and left near my porch.

WTH.....are they really so stupid as to leave a package without a signature or to leave a package without even knocking on my door.

I mean come on did ups just drive down my street and throw it out of a moving truck into my yard lol.

Or did he kindly ask one of the many crack addicts or heroin addicts that are walking through my neighborhood like the walking dead to keep an eye on my package to make sure I get it.

I mean WTF come on people.

It's been my experience that common sense aint to common...smh

MERRY STINKING CHRISTMAS TO ME

Anyone heard of this?
420-magazine-mobile1871784580.jpg

Well just up potted my other one cause I finally got my soil.

Fed them afterwards but this time added 1ml of superthrive to the gallon of mix and ph'd it to 6.3 the run off was 6.4

Since up potting the first into five gallon bucket I had to reduce their watering schedule to once every 6-7 days

I only up potted the other one into 3 gallon just because I think that will be sufficient. It had a nice root ball. Hopefully the superthrive and the method I transplant will alleviate any shock. Plus this one has been very healthy thus far

Back
Top Bottom