Unknown Strain From Seed - First Time Grow

I forget it wasnt cheap the bulb alone is 79.00 bucks plus sunsystem sealed hood, and og nanolux 1000 watt ballest, i believe it was around 800.00 total plus a inline fan and then carbon filters. But remember its gonna be a investment, the better medicine the better you feel.

Its weird...I know everone has the own preference but it seems like some people will bash you just cuz you have a different preference. I started for the end game but can honestly say im falling it love with it...its amazing to watch them grow and to actually nurture them. I think when its all said and done I will like my bud better them some stuff I just but around here just for the simple fact that I raised them myself

Sent from my 5054N using 420 Magazine Mobile App

As you should i take pride in my ladies. I love watching each step. Decide what method of training i plan to do and then grow the best quality medicine i can. With the highest yeild possible. Out of my 3 flowering ladies 2 i love and one might be amazing. But very small yeild. But sometimes those are the most dank

Sent from my SM-J320P using 420

I totally understand and agree family always comes first. But patients also helps use the equipment you have and upgrade when funds become saved up.

lol I feel y'all I'm obsessed with my girl! I think about her all the time, constantly checking on her. I'm starting out on a budget too canno hopefully that light will work out for us. We'll know in about 4 weeks when I harvest what it can do. That's a nice setup Ken! I'm sure one day I'll get to that level just gonna keep adding little by little.

Thx afn00b420 lol you sent me that link and my damn impulse buying kicked in so ill have mine saturday lo

I think you made a wise purchase, for vegging only though. just my 2 cents !! You will be disappointed with the results, if you bloom with it. :thumb:

Just opened them up a little just to give them some extra light.... A little TLC and LST for my THC.
420-magazine-mobile1190134675.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1197004087.jpg
420-magazine-mobile446203111.jpg
420-magazine-mobile758624080.jpg

Looks great, now lets those branches get established and then top.again after they have some upward growth or fim and end up with so many nice big tops. My favorite way of training is called mainlining. Google that and you can see how good results are from it. You.will be very impressed

Plus I just redid my walls with durashield its just white and im sure will reflect better then cheap aluminum foil plus its smooth so less likely for hot spots.

I also took that el cheapo 2400k cfl and raised it up and vertical just for some extra side lighting. My new light will be here tomorrow

What mainlining does is spread the plant out slightly so that you end up with 8 (or more) nice fat colas that have had clear access to light.

I find mainlining works well with a scrog net also if you desire to save height further than just mainlining and allowing the 8 tips to just grow vertically.

So, in other words, mainlining should be able to maximize your harvest and also keep your crop short with great light penetration. If you desire even shorter plants you can also scrog in addition to mainlining. Mainlining adds time to the veg cycle but gives a lot of benefits.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Plus dont it distribute everything evenly through the main stem

Yes. The the specific way a mainlined plant has been trained is definitely geared towards maximum efficiency.

It really has seemed to be absolutely brilliant in my experience.

It does matter exactly how you go about it too. I did one experiment with different node spacing side by side on 2 clones too. Doing it just like the tutorials seems to be the best way but the experiment wasn't a total failure either

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom