Tutorial: Homemade Pipe Made From Your Plant Remains

Again a masterpiece my friend:bravo::adore:
I asked you This before but do you buy or print Those decals?
Thanks NS! I print those decals myself. In most cases I type in a search for cannabis clipart, or tribal tatoo designs. If I'm lucky I find ones I like that have a white background and just screenshot and save. Sometimes, as in the lastest decal with the feathers, it was just 100% black on the white background. I had to load it into Photoshop and color it myself. Then just resize to fit the pipe and then I print it out using my inkjet printer and "water-slide decal paper". :slide:
Excellent update! One of these days...
Thanks Shed, and :popcorn:.

Thanks NS! I print those decals myself. In most cases I type in a search for cannabis clipart, or tribal tatoo designs. If I'm lucky I find ones I like that have a white background and just screenshot and save. Sometimes, as in the lastest decal with the feathers, it was just 100% black on the white background. I had to load it into Photoshop and color it myself. Then just resize to fit the pipe and then I print it out using my inkjet printer and "water-slide decal paper". :slide:

Thanks Shed, and :popcorn:.
Thats amazing! The water slice decal paper is What I need to look for then, Thank you for that brilliant tip :Namaste:

Thats amazing! The water slice decal paper is What I need to look for then, Thank you for that brilliant tip :Namaste:
:thumb: and thanks for asking!

That single piece pipe is beautiful Luiz!! Is there any issue with partly smoking the wood, or the polyacrylic, when you use these? I always get nervous that I’m inhaling wood fumes, or coating fumes. :hmmmm:

Is there any issue with partly smoking the wood, or the polyacrylic, when you use these? I always get nervous that I’m inhaling wood fumes, or coating fumes. :hmmmm:
I never put any polycrylic in or near the bowl so that shouldn't be an issue - it was an early concern of mine. As far as the inside of the pipe and bowl burning, possibly for the first few smokes, but then everything quickly gets coated with resin. I've smoked out of a couple of them pretty regularly - they're holding up well. :bongrip:

i neeeed a gandalf pipe!!
this is awesome bro love the work!!!
id love tohave a go at this if i find the time. really cool
Thanks so much, Falstaffo. :thanks:
They really don't take long to make.

Today was the day to get myself a drill... not just any dril... a Gandalf drill:p
:snowboating: Wow! That is indeed a very long drill - you could make a pipe for the Jolly Green Giant with that thing! :laugh:

Well Beez yesterday was the day. The dowel pipe is curing up and waiting for a wet sand and then a final spray down with poly. I'm gonna do a burn around the bowl and I shoved a cotton ball in there to during stain and coat. Not sure'n if I'ma smoke it or not though.

Here's the Northern Lights (photo) I just chopped. I know it's gotta dry but I'm hoping there's enough material here to make a go of it.

Back
Top Bottom