Tutorial: Homemade Pipe Made From Your Plant Remains

Ill be looking forward to that Shed!

BeeZ and Intel... folks, a simply beautiful thing to wshare with everybody :D

All your pipes are fantastic and so elegant. Nice blending of the metal pipe parts as well, I liked that version a lot too! :bravo: I’m going to show this to someone I know who might do it really well... maybe it’ll inspire one of i provide the materials :hmmmm: :battingeyelashes:

Thanks folks, I really appreciate the kind words. :Namaste:

Here is what I'm going to use for the pipe stem, from my Peyote Critical:

And this is going to be the bowl, my Sour G:
I think those parts should work nicely. :goodluck:

All your pipes are fantastic and so elegant. Nice blending of the metal pipe parts as well, I liked that version a lot too! :bravo: I’m going to show this to someone I know who might do it really well... maybe it’ll inspire one of i provide the materials :hmmmm: :battingeyelashes:
I'm glad to have inspired. PM me if you need help with anything. :)

Gandalf pipe, rainbow pipe... man my brain if getting lit here!

Cant wait to see what you come up with next:Namaste::goodjob:
I'm still thinking about your idea of a Cruella joint holder. :cool:

Working on that idea buddy, let me suprise you(after the trunk of the cbd is big enough haha)

I want to make something but it doesnt feel right if it aint the trunk of a Cannabis plant :oops:
I'm looking forward to it! :popcorn:

I didn't know they made drill bits that long! Looks good BL :thumb:.

Here is what I'm going to use for the pipe stem, from my Peyote Critical:

And this is going to be the bowl, my Sour G:

I'm going to flip them next week I think so it's gonna be a while...

Shed.. did you cut a tree?o_O:dude-knocking: man thats a trunk! cant wait to see what you make of it.

I'm looking forward to it! :popcorn:

Me to bud, it's just a matter of time before the chalks are big enough. The gruwella deville stick will be made from the cbd Eyphoria probably :D After it dried ofcourse:thumb:

Here's a suggestion that I haven't tried so I don't know if it's a good suggestion or a bad one: Since the branches are soft and tend to splinter when drilling out the center. Maybe try drilling before it dries completely. Might be less likely to splinter.
Just a thought, but either way, good luck! :goodluck:

Here's a suggestion that I haven't tried so I don't know if it's a good suggestion or a bad one: Since the branches are soft and tend to splinter when drilling out the center. Maybe try drilling before it dries completely. Might be less likely to splinter.
Just a thought, but either way, good luck! :goodluck:

That sounds like a great idea, now i just have to buy a long drill quickly :O Does anyone has the original blueprint of miss Deville her sticky? :Rasta:

So i was pretty damn serious about that gruwella stick as i told you. I just took a small stem and started to work on it... The best thing i found out? No need for a drill!! I cut the brenches off the stem and that brench became the tool to get the softer white core out. It works like cleaning a chimney :thumb:

It cost me some time but the fact i only use a knife and the plant itself so far made me smile so much! It also a great way to not drill a hole in the side of the pipe probably lol.

After 10 minutes of carefully pushing the stick true it back and forward a peekhole was there!

Since this really is a small stem i might not even be able to put my spliff in there, but it sure gives me alot of fun while the Euphoria stem is drying out:dude-knocking:

When i am done you guys get a full pic show:woohoo:

:bravo:Excellent!

If the piece you worked on is too thin for a spliff, you can take another small chunk from a larger branch (I think I saw one in your scrap pile photo) to make a spliff holder with it. Then you can glue it onto your thinner piece. I think that would work and look pretty good. :Rasta:

That's a great idea! i had something like that in mind, but i wasnt sure how to do that. Now i have a better idea. Dont you love the fact a drill isnt needed? opening the stem up was like creating a water well. push up and down and slowly go deeper and deeper. This was you can make a pipe as long as the longest brench:party:

Yes indeed. Maybe a benefit to working it before it dries out too much.

Well this stem had been drying for a month or two inside. Its pretty hard but the core seems to stay soft? maybe its still young in a ripening process? it's all new to me so i am not sure.

I do know this first attempt isnt wide enough for a tip so i tought about making it moist and stretch it slowly and gentle... Not sure if it will work tough... The stem of the Euphoria is big enough for the deville stick, but not enough for a nice pipe probably so more deville models maybe? :blunt:

Actually, I am working on one now. It's a one-piece design. I'll post some pics once I finish. :goof:

I hope you're having a great day and enjoying your new place, NS. :Namaste:

Actually, I am working on one now. It's a one-piece design. I'll post some pics once I finish. :goof:

I hope you're having a great day and enjoying your new place, NS. :Namaste:

ooohhhh telepathy! i knew something had to be going on at that creative brain of you!

A one piece pipe is awesome and needs some real handy work. cant wait to see the pics buddy! My new place is so much better! all wheelchair friendly, more space and maybe most important ... brighter! so much light fills the room that it's kinda impossible not to be happy lol:snowboating::meditate::snowboating:

With a lot of wet weather going on this past week, I decided to focus on indoor projects. I finally finished my one-piece pipe. Here's some pics of the process. Be sure to read the captions under each picture for more info.

The pipe rolled around a little too much when set on a table, so I wanted to add a stabilizer to the bottom. I could have just sanded the bottom of the pipe flat, but I chose to do it this way instead.

There you have it! We haven't smoked out it yet, but will post some picks once we do.

Back
Top Bottom