Trala’s Tent

Same here BLS but mines Belated! Hope everyone was warm & well fed, or for our Southern Hemisphere folks cool & well fed...... anything more is icing on the cake!

Chuffed you say? Since we got new govt puppets coming in ya better learn this one too - molon labe. Refers to our 2nd amendment rights

Hey speaking of which - you had cool Aussie dictionary quote the other week, got a link to share for that dictionary site?

Also pretty cool - you’ve got a Christmas carol named after you, sing with me

Deck the halls with boughs of holly Trala la la la,... la, la, la, la.

Now comes the hard part - try to get that shit out of your head! :cheesygrinsmiley:

alright Miss Tra & all her people’s - peace out
Hello :)

Merry Christmas, friend.

Hmmm what word was it? We have a lot of slang. Well bogans do.

I know! Well I think it’s more faLalala but I like your version.

I hope you had the best day 013. I ordered sunshine, laughter and turkey for you.

But 123 back to me. What am I gonna fo with Patsy?

Hey doll cakes, can’t believe we got same timing tonight! Umm Twiginator still has fresh pistils, need to see majority of pistils turn colors & shrink up first, then wait a week and start scoping.

to fix light airy buds try this...

1 don slinky lingere, grab plant by the main cola with both hands & slide downward on stalk
2 if the buds don’t get rock hard repeat step 1 minus the lingere
3 if that don’t work.. then you prolly got a hermie or some shit

Hey doll cakes, can’t believe we got same timing tonight! Umm Twiginator still has fresh pistils, need to see majority of pistils turn colors & shrink up first, then wait a week and start scoping.

to fix light airy buds try this...

1 put on slinky lingere and grab the plant by the main stalk using both hands.
2 if the buds don’t get rock hard repeat step 1 minus the lingere
3 if that don’t work then you got a hermie
It’s after midday here.

I‘m meant to be awake.

lolling.

You are so much fun to intercourse with. Mostly genetics or changes to the genetics even tho she grew fine last time around. Nothing you can do that I know of but please see what else comes in. Ok lemme see if I can find that comment from other day. Here it is from Mr Bobrown14. It’s not truly genetic drift but rna changes to the plant RNA changes

hey BTW’s love your new critter condo - seriously looks cool. One thought that I’m going to explore hopefully soon, but was at the hydro shop on Thu and dropped 200 clams on supplies and still didn’t get all I needed. Ugh growers budget - am I right?

So don’t know if you have them available down under but NeemAttack Beneficial Nematodes. The idea is to order a pack and then as soon as it comes in you spray every plant, bucket of soil, soil bins plus your lawn and garden. Don’t gotta cover all of lawn but they start to colonize and shit. But sadly they gotta be cold shipped with ice pack so could not come from US suppliers to you but maybe someone carries them there. But think it’s Mochabud that swears by nematodes, to hear him tell it once they colonize the soil your critters are done for.... Idk just repeating what I’ve heard on that one but he grows some seriously fine Chiba

Merry Christmas to you and all of yours!

You are so much fun to intercourse with. Mostly genetics even tho she grew fine last time around. Nothing you can do that I know of but see what else comes in. lemme see if I can find that comment from other day
Yeah my man says I go alright ;)

And you go find and I’ll try and add to your vocabulary.

When do you reckon harvest?

another week or two just by guessing... the top of plant will often have a few fresh fluffly pistils just cause its gettting most nutes from apical dominance and best lighting but when most of the pistils have turned you are about a week or 10 days out. Not set in stone but when most pistils are toasted then it time to get the loupe out

oooh ever tried backbuilding? That might help harden her up. Lightaddict has good article on it. It’s kinda late to start it but it signals to the plant that she is out of room and supposedly makes buds grow fatter not taller. I’m thinking that might send good signal to finish up. It’s not hard to do but think you gotta snip the tippy top pistils and just a tiny smidge of the calyx itself on each of the colas. Shouldn’t take but a few minutes to give Patsy a little trim and see how she responds.

edit to say - It can‘t hurt at this point - that’s for sure!!

here ya go Light addict Backbuilding

She looks like she has some time left. Stake those floppers up. The flowers will all start to grow towards the light again and take away from the stacking.
Light airy buds happen, moreso on sativas. Floppy buds happen from either weak stems or heavy buds.

To be fair Frank was whimpering to go for a poo walk, and I chose a photo session with my plants over his pleas for poop time.

that's a hard place to put a dog in to. it stresses them out. especially older ones. they don't normally like to displease or do something that will cause problems.

another week or two just by guessing... the top of plant will often have a few fresh fluffly pistils just cause its gettting most nutes from apical dominance and best lighting but when most of the pistils have turned you are about a week or 10 days out. Not set in stone but when most pistils are toasted then it time to get the loupe out

oooh ever tried backbuilding? That might help harden her up. Lightaddict has good article on it. It’s kinda late to start it but it signals to the plant that she is out of room and supposedly makes buds grow fatter not taller. I’m thinking that might send good signal to finish up. It’s not hard to do but think you gotta snip the tippy top pistils and just a tiny smidge of the calyx itself on each of the colas. Shouldn’t take but a few minutes to give Patsy a little trim and see how she responds.

edit to say - It can‘t hurt at this point - that’s for sure!!

here ya go Light addict Backbuilding
I’ll do it,

I’ve got nothing to lose have I?

I will dust off my lab coat next week. I have a horror run of 6 work days, starting with a 10 hr tomorrow and with a 10 hour night shift New Year’s Eve in the middle, and my last shift being Sunday, so I’ll plan for next week.

She looks like she has some time left. Stake those floppers up. The flowers will all start to grow towards the light again and take away from the stacking.
Light airy buds happen, moreso on sativas. Floppy buds happen from either weak stems or heavy buds.
I actually fell into her tipsy and did some damage.

Ive said it before and I’ll say it again, if these were children I would lose custody.

I think it’s a lot from column A (weak stems) and a little bit from column B (heavy buds). On the upside they sure do smell purdy.

I will get some more stakes.

This is my least favourite part of the grow. I much prefer the first and second trimester.

that's a hard place to put a dog in to. it stresses them out. especially older ones. they don't normally like to displease or do something that will cause problems.

I can think of harder. Like being kicked in the arse for being unable to hold a second longer because his owner was selfishly taking pictures when he needed the toilet which resulted in him having an accidental shit on my deck.

Don‘t worry, he wasn’t stressed and I wasn’t displeased with him and it wasn’t a problem. Was almost karma.

In my experience dogs hate shitting in their own yard and will go to great lengths not to.
I don’t fully agree with that. To an extent yes that’s true. They do not like to poop and pee where they lay/sleep, but they get used to where they poop. If the owner is lazy and doesn’t take the dog for a walk to poop, the only place they know where to poop is where they’re given. My dads best friend who I call uncle, trained his brown lab to only poop in long tall grass/outskirts of town where the city doesn’t maintain. (Obviously he picked up the poop, but) So anything is possible, but it’s all about how you train/what they get used to.

so if you’re pup doesn’t like pooping in you’re yard, then you’ve done a great job training him/her! :thumb:
Merry Christmas to you and to all the other legends in here who take the time to post and share both advice and stories.

I somehow got it done. And I am so glad it’s over.

This is my favourite Christmas present. Next grow I’m lady beetle ready :)

5691904B-682A-40D5-8FE6-316C89A782A3.jpeg

F0B8900C-E47E-4487-9CFA-1AA67B11ACEB.jpeg
:thanks: Means a lot!!
That’s a neat looking lady big house!! Hell I’d move into it!!

Same here BLS
Merry Christmas 013!!! :circle-of-love::hug:

And she will be a trim nightmare given all that leaf.
Reminds me of my last cbd plant...no way around it, it's gonna be a bitch to trim!
Don‘t worry, he wasn’t stressed and I wasn’t displeased with him and it wasn’t a problem.
If I were there, I'd of stepped in it...if there's a pile of poo anywhere, guaranteed, I'll put my foot in it!

I don’t fully agree with that. To an extent yes that’s true. They do not like to poop and pee where they lay/sleep, but they get used to where they poop. If the owner is lazy and doesn’t take the dog for a walk to poop, the only place they know where to poop is where they’re given. My dads best friend who I call uncle, trained his brown lab to only poop in long tall grass/outskirts of town where the city doesn’t maintain. (Obviously he picked up the poop, but) So anything is possible, but it’s all about how you train/what they get used to.

so if you’re pup doesn’t like pooping in you’re yard, then you’ve done a great job training him/her! :thumb:
That’s true.

I have 2 dogs. Frank is only 5 and Billy is between 14-18. Frank is a good toilet boy. He literally only pees 3 times per day, and sort of talks when he needs to poop. Billy is the opposite. He can‘t hold his bladder at night anymore and we lay puppy pee pads in the bathroom, and he goes in if he needs to. If ever there is an accident indoors it’s always Billy. He is basically the dog version of a short tempered demented, incontinent, deaf, half blind nursing home patient.

While they both only poop in the backyard when desperate, they do pee in it. Billy has his morning pee ritual where he goes out and lays 236 small pee scent points

Hello Team :)

I have my last update of this year.

2020 ✅

I want to thank you all so much for your help, laughs and friendship and I look forward to continuing the growing adventures with you in 2021.

Happy New Year!

Xo

The Reveganator and the clone

Twiggy Two is a mess. Should I cut this ugly branch?!

I can’t wait till harvest tbh. She hurts my eyes.

Twiggy Two

FCEC9DFA-0A80-4D0B-96DA-0C595B906644.jpeg
BA0FEE38-EFF2-4F02-82DC-8D72F077FB42.jpeg
4EC12D70-4E7C-47C2-A73A-C75DF41E0B0F.jpeg
097B6B77-6BD0-41A6-8EFB-501A29EC443D.jpeg
A926E740-06BA-4FA4-BB0D-593B875125E0.jpeg

AD9A17FA-9CB6-4D2F-B2DA-4DC0582A9945.jpeg

Pretty Twig

5660E302-0ED9-46FE-A208-2F90FEF451E3.jpeg

The Tangerine Triplets

Poppy is the runt and Frankie is the Boss and Billy is inbetween. 3 very different girls. Frankie glitters like a diamond and even her leaves smell sweet. Her flowers are so pretty and delicate. She has been growing this one variegated leaf from almost since the beginning which I think is beautiful, it’s prolly pH or magnesium or some other sciencey horticulturey problem, but I choose to go with lovely.

Poppy :love:

C1672FBC-99A5-42D3-9575-3AAC8F74F6AA.jpeg

573F9F1C-01D0-4387-97DC-E39E60F2DFA0.jpeg

2E786237-4C0A-4259-9892-DF9FCD2422A8.jpeg

Frankie :love::love:

0164B896-B2BA-4148-884C-A17AA8934B43.jpeg

7E2D6A6F-6684-4931-90E4-E9932885909D.jpeg

0BCC89CE-EA0E-4EC3-A059-394DB1F67208.jpeg

9D7F84AA-441E-4C8D-9512-70C9908B8083.jpeg

One Armed Billy :love::love::love:

25285D28-C663-4D18-988A-9D48A0104534.jpeg

3D82FC8E-9489-45CB-A132-051FB39202A8.jpeg