Todd's 2X4 Growing

Day 114
Day30 flower

We are halfway through flower
Not too much to say. my top dressings are finally breaking down the leaves are greening up again I imagine I’m not gonna top dress again as the goal is to chop these in 30 days just gonna fed DE,and molasses maybe calmag. If they are really hungry and drain the nutes within 2weeks I’ll brew a tea to finish off the last two weeks.

NFSHEEESH
she is a pretty plant to look at the trichome production is on 10 leaves are greening up best on her
IMG_3650.jpeg
IMG_3651.jpeg

Ice cold
She’s greening up aswell so ik she is getting the nutes but she is also turning purple so it’s not as pronounced as NFS
IMG_3653.jpeg
IMG_3652.jpeg

Oreoz
?
Turns out my last grow with bagseeds wasn’t nearly this bad off by week 5F so idk what’s up with this girl and really don’t care to investigate either she will have produced something or won’t come chop in 30days
IMG_3654.jpeg
IMG_3655.jpeg

IMG_3648.jpeg

I agree that plant looks like its missing buds. But the frost is there, yeah she could be special at the end. In my limited experience, the small weird plants ive had always turned out fire, just not enough of it!!!

I agree that plant looks like its missing buds. But the frost is there, yeah she could be special at the end. In my limited experience, the small weird plants ive had always turned out fire, just not enough of it!!!
Aye this been a rough grow if she gives me a qtr of some fire I’ll take it lmao

Outdoor day 94
I went ahead and chopped oreoz2 gave her a nice bud wash now about to stick er somewhere to dry. I’m assuming she had about 57 days of flowering. The tent ofc isn’t available to dry so I won’t have the most dialed in dry environment but the other 5 plants will dry in tent
IMG_3658.jpeg
IMG_3660.jpeg
IMG_3665.jpeg
IMG_3669.jpeg

Day 116
Day 32 flower

Inside the tent I super cropped the NFSHEEESH she was way too close to the light with two branches, they’re all too close but these ones were the worst. I just barely touched a nug while doing this and they are already super sticky and I’m getting a sweet scent from the tent
IMG_3674.jpeg
IMG_3675.jpeg
IMG_3676.jpeg
IMG_3677.jpeg

I fast dried some of the small larf buds off the outdoor oreoz.
Unless someone else is growing bud around here, she must’ve Hermied without notice. I found 2 unripe seeds and 1 that might be good. Probably won’t be doing anything with them but will store what I find.
I’m hoping the outdoor NFSHEEESH and ice cold didn’t get hit with too much pollen.​

Stored Oreoz seed
IMG_3688.jpeg
in container they originally came from
IMG_3689.jpeg

Dam thats fu. How did the bud smoke
Not too bad really, smoother than I thought it would have been with the 2 day dry. Didn’t get much flavor but it smelled like cheerios to me. It’s got a slow effect but once it really hits it was nice good buzz for 30 mins then relaxed probably 90min maybe 2hrs

Not too bad really, smoother than I thought it would have been with the 2 day dry. Didn’t get much flavor but it smelled like cheerios to me. It’s got a slow effect but once it really hits it was nice good buzz for 30 mins then relaxed probably 90min maybe 2hrs
Sounds like a winner to me!!! A few seeds aint to bad. Id say 2 hrs is a nice buzz. Especially with my high tolerance.

Sounds like a winner to me!!! A few seeds aint to bad. Id say 2 hrs is a nice buzz. Especially with my high tolerance.
I’ll take it for sure it’ll be nice to see what she’s like after getting jarred up. I’ve been smoking less the last 1.5months so I’m sure that helped some of the effects be more noticeable

Day 119
Day 35 flower
This is the end of week 5 not to much to note the girls are looking ok. The ice cold is fading more than I think it should at this point so I’ll have a compost tea for day 37

NFSHEEESH
North fire cookies(GSC)X Bahama mama
She reached around 30inches. 2.5 feet the height I was aiming for. She is putting on a ton of trichomes real nice to look at she could also probably benefit from the tea
IMG_3736.jpeg
IMG_3739.jpeg
IMG_3740.jpeg

IMG_3741.jpeg

Ice cold
Bahama BussdownX Hoodcandyz
she is also around 2.5ft she looks nice but the fade seems to be a bit much I’ll see what the tea does might make it a heavier batch
IMG_3732.jpeg
IMG_3733.jpeg
IMG_3731.jpeg

IMG_3720.jpeg

Oreoz
Still a runt plant
IMG_3722.jpeg
IMG_3725.jpeg

Day 121
Day 37 flower
Not too much to report just fed them a compost tea that I let brew for 26 hours about 1/4 cup worm castings and molasses with 1/4 cup split between alfalfa and kelp meal
IMG_3760.jpeg

Nfsheeesh
IMG_3768.jpeg
IMG_3771.jpeg

Ice cold
IMG_3765.jpeg
IMG_3763.jpeg

Oreoz
IMG_3766.jpeg
IMG_3767.jpeg

Pretty girls. I like the color on the leaves. Gonna be some good herb when it's finished!! Happy Saturday!! 😎✌️

Day 129
Day 45 flower

The girls are going through the last stretch of the grows pretty much on cruise control now.
Just a super sweet maybe kinda floral scent coming from the tent doesn't even smell like weed.yesterday I feed them with molasses and just a dash of Gaia green I'm pretty much all out of Gaia green products now, I'll be going with down 2 earth next run.

With 2 weeks to go I might just stop feeding them now let em use up the reserves .
The buds on ice cold and nfsheeesh are stacking up and bulking up now. I turned the two viparspecra lights back to 100 to finish these last couple weeks the center light has been on 100 since D1 flower

Couldn't get too many pics today
Ice cold
IMG_20240907_145932404_HDR.jpg

Nfsheeesh
IMG_20240907_145904171_HDR.jpg

Beautiful!! Fat and frosty!! Happy Sunday!! 😎✌️

Back
Top Bottom