Timing the cationic drench

Did everyone harvest? Cause no one has posted here since last year!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Look again :)

I just came to check in on what my buds looked like last month before my 1st cat drench. - your post helped me find the thread :)

Thank you Mag7, I now feel good about waiting a week on my next two girls :)

Look again :)

I just came to check in on what my buds looked like last month before my 1st cat drench. - your post helped me find the thread :)

Thank you Mag7, I now feel good about waiting a week on my next two girls :)

Glad I could be of service ..

Did everyone harvest? Cause no one has posted here since last year!

Yes, pictures posted here are to give reference for when to cat drench. There aren't finished pictures, as that would confuse people that are researching when to give the cationic drench in 'Doc's Rocks'

Stage had some killer buds from that harvest.

Morglie's 1st Journal With Ace Sativas In Doc Bud's High Brix Kit

IMG_012662.JPG

Think they are ready for 1st Cat Drench? 21 days into flower today.

Blessed Buds our friends an be well :passitleft:

We did give them a little trimming, not tons but some. I'm kinda chicken sh!t to cut to much off lol. I can say, this morning when I looked in on them that the sugar has already started! WTH, 15 hrs and they are building resin already! Freaking crazy! Had to look like 3 times to make sure I wasn't just doing some wishful thinking, still can hardly believe it. Pure Magic! We are the true newbies at growing, this is are second grow so no experience is more like it and these girls look like a very seasoned professional has grown them not two old folks that don't know crap hardly. Our opinion on Docs Gear is, if your growing in soil and NOT using his gear then your truly missing out on a wonderful experience growing our favorite plant. We feel it's the way to go for soil grows ( we know absolutely nothing about hydro) and will be using Docs gear from hear on out!!! This is coming from us both, never could we have done this well without Docs gear and everyone's help with our questions. Heart felt thank you to you all, this gear I'm sure will be life changing for us at least. :circle-of-love:

Blessed Buds our friends and be well :passitleft:

:yahoo:

An' alls ya gotta do is follow some directions - don' need to know squat 'bout nuthin'. :laugh:

And it's really hard to even screw it up. Has anyone killed one yet? The screwups usually end up being decent herb anyway.

:yahoo:

An' alls ya gotta do is follow some directions - don' need to know squat 'bout nuthin'. :laugh:

And it's really hard to even screw it up. Has anyone killed one yet? The screwups usually end up being decent herb anyway.

i've tried for a couple of years w Docs kit :rofl: ...didnt succeed at killing any...got great herb, tho. :)

Day 20 of 12:12.
20170417_0925051day20.jpg
20170417_0925341day20.jpg
20170417_0925551day20.jpg
3 strains, all should go about 10 weeks. Topped re-charge at day 15 and lite 1/4 trans watering once. 10 days since GE drench and very dry soil now. 1st cat drench today, with tea. My 1st DBHBB grow.

Back
Top Bottom