The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

Doing an update soon. Around day 30 and the bdm is killing it bdm2 is starting up but the bks aren't great? Should i cull them like PWs runt and pop a couple more? I feel like these huge bags once saturated i shouldn't water/nute all day . Could that be whats slowing the bks down? Not enough time to dry out a bit ? No sign of preflowers yet. All were topped last week

I’m all out, only 1 was a dud
I had 1 dud so far im hoping that 1 does great just saving her so wen u have more time i have to manny goin right now gettin hectic lol

Heya Shed, up early I see... I gotta go and mow at the church, but I have a quick question.. Is the pistol showing early a bad sign ?? Gonna bud out early ??? Autos are so tricky... Sometimes... Green morning to ya, and to all.

Ps... I value your input very much, enjoy the layed back attitude... I emailed the Vault about the seed thing, and the response I got from them was an overwhelmingly positive response.. They want all walks to grow it and make their evalutions... Marketing approach is impression I get. Just a side note..
Now I was up late! Early pistils means smaller plant basically.

Other than PW and Derby I'm not seeing the kind of growth across the board I'd expect from an auto. Likes light, doesn't like light, mine in the sun aren't killing it. I'm hoping the trained one blows up in stretch as I'm not expecting much on the untrained one with pistils.

Back
Top Bottom