The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

Heya Shed, up early I see... I gotta go and mow at the church, but I have a quick question.. Is the pistol showing early a bad sign ?? Gonna bud out early ??? Autos are so tricky... Sometimes... Green morning to ya, and to all.

Ps... I value your input very much, enjoy the layed back attitude... I emailed the Vault about the seed thing, and the response I got from them was an overwhelmingly positive response.. They want all walks to grow it and make their evalutions... Marketing approach is impression I get. Just a side note..

Dam day 22
That’s really fast man I hope mine doesn’t in 22 days lol how much roots can you establish by then I guess lol

Thats wat i said lol mine are doin ok workin on second set of leaves will take some pics today i think im on day 12
I’m not counting this year I’m going by looks and size of them and I’ll keep it simple and let them talk to me

I think like 12 days around there give or take lol

I’m not counting this year I’m going by looks and size of them and I’ll keep it simple and let them talk to me
I always lose count before the end lol I go bye looks as well much easier

N u was goin to chop them lol derb
I figure I owe Dutch Passion and the Vault to finish them as we all know what we signed up for. I really wish all 4 would have sprouted. If they were my beans I would cul them. Too many resources needed to be up and running for 2 puny plants.
Things I would do different is start them under my light from a sprout and not top them until the last second. And feed the crap out of them from the start.

Back
Top Bottom