The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

..... Update Brooklyn Sunrise.... Today was moving day for the BS.... She got her permanent scrogging done, and she is ready to fly... Today I also showed the BIL the best technique to water, without over watering... He will also be soon trying his first auto watering system... Via the Stanky method... Thanks to the Stanks.... That will be late next week... Also started the light nute process for her last night... Seems to be responding well for about a week old....
.... Green days, and to all more water... LMAO.....

..... Update Brooklyn Sunrise.... Today was moving day for the BS.... She got her permanent scrogging done, and she is ready to fly... Today I also showed the BIL the best technique to water, without over watering... He will also be soon trying his first auto watering system... Via the Stanky method... Thanks to the Stanks.... That will be late next week... Also started the light nute process for her last night... Seems to be responding well for about a week old....
.... Green days, and to all more water... LMAO.....

Are u in soil????

.... Yeah in soil, my own mix.. Mostly a Pro Mix with extra Peat, locally sourced, and compost soil which is also very locally sourced LOL ..Gonna be an outdoor for me
Kinda early for nutes isn't it....she should be fine for a week or two easy as is

Bs as you know is an auto, and I am kinda a go with the feel type.. I do really appreciate comments 100 % and normally I would without a doubt agree Chris.... I am not nuteing her directly, I didnt get a chance to have a long enough soil cook for this surprise gift.... She is really kicking it, she was quite tall and lanky when I transplanted pod into a four inch sleeve inserted into the soil with no bottom.... Sooo on the outskirts of the home i am trying to implant some organics for the fast moving B to grow into in like two weeks... Outside, inside.... By the time I get to nuteing the inside it wont matter, I will be doing whole plant... I am definately in the easy does it mode, but Grow plz.... Thanks Chris... Green days and to all

Back
Top Bottom