The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

Fed the girls today at 2.5ml Pro-Tekt and 2.5ml Foilage Pro phed to 5.9. I’m having some pretty hot temps outside right now, a lot hotter than it’s been all summer. It got to 81 in the tent today and both Brooklyn’s showing signs of heat stress. I went out and bought 2 more temp gages today to make sure of temp cause 81 really ain’t that hot. All Blue Dream plants are looking awesome and doing great but I’m a little worried about Brooklyn’s. It’s a bad time to have heat stress with them going into their stretch. I ordered two more 8in fans today but won’t be here till early next week. I’m gonna add another exhaust and the other will be a intake. My intake fan right now is just a window box fan and a 8in turbo fan. Hopefully the Brooklyn’s will shape up, I’ve even thought about doing away with tent and just hang lights from ceiling to see what kind of difference that would make in the temp. Oh well maybe they will shape up and fight through it we’ll see lol.✌️

Thanks Jack, hopefully this heat wave will pass soon and I can get my temps down a little bit. I believe once I get the other two 8in fans it’s gonna help a lot. I really need a little bigger ac also, the one I have now is 5,000btu and I would like to upgrade to a 8000-10000btu so I could handle these heat waves better. The crazy thing is we don’t hardly have real high temps here where I live but man it’s been hot the last few days. Ho it will pass soon and get back to normal. Your girls are sure looking good, it looks like you have a jungle in there lol.✌️

Yeah same here gettin hot fast yeah it’s def gettin out of control in a good way I still can’t believe they took all my grow area

What does your temp normally run Jack? I went out and bought two more temp gages today and both of them had a six degree difference from my old one so I’m glad I bought a couple more to compare. So when my old one was reading 75 it was really 81.✌️

They def filled your space and they are still growing lol. It’s gonna get crowded with buds hanging everywhere lol. That’s a good problem to have lol.✌️
I say the same thing I really can’t wait urs goin to blow up also u watch these straines are really good

Fed the girls today at 2.5ml Pro-Tekt and 2.5ml Foilage Pro phed to 5.9. I’m having some pretty hot temps outside right now, a lot hotter than it’s been all summer. It got to 81 in the tent today and both Brooklyn’s showing signs of heat stress. I went out and bought 2 more temp gages today to make sure of temp cause 81 really ain’t that hot. All Blue Dream plants are looking awesome and doing great but I’m a little worried about Brooklyn’s. It’s a bad time to have heat stress with them going into their stretch. I ordered two more 8in fans today but won’t be here till early next week. I’m gonna add another exhaust and the other will be a intake. My intake fan right now is just a window box fan and a 8in turbo fan. Hopefully the Brooklyn’s will shape up, I’ve even thought about doing away with tent and just hang lights from ceiling to see what kind of difference that would make in the temp. Oh well maybe they will shape up and fight through it we’ll see lol.✌️
I don't have a day under 80º here since these popped! Do we add heat to humidity these seeds don't like? Maybe I'd do better with a winter grow on these :).

Days are only getting hotter, so breeders designing seeds for outdoor grows will need to factor that in going forward.

I don't have a day under 80º here since these popped! Do we add heat to humidity these seeds don't like? Maybe I'd do better with a winter grow on these :).

Days are only getting hotter, so breeders designing seeds for outdoor grows will need to factor that in going forward.

Mine definitely don’t like the warmer temps. I have been keeping my humidity right at 50% and the temps has only been to 81 at the highest. Its hit 81 for the past two days but it only stays there for about 4hrs then comes back down to 75-78. I think I’m gonna switch my light schedule up tomorrow and have lights out from 1pm-5pm. That’s the hottest part of the day so maybe that will help the Brooklyn’s out a little bit. Once I add another exhaust and intake fan next week it should help also. The Blue Dreams seem to be handling it just fine so far.✌️

Silica is supposed to help with heat-related stress. Might want to try upping the Pro Tekt. Nothing crazy just an extra quarter teaspoon.

Was deleting some old journals that haven't moved in months. Noticed one of the comparative peeps is MIA. @425jesse . You alright dude?

Yeah! These girls are slowly growing and budding their way along.
BF5DA7DD-32CF-499A-AB85-9B94CC78FC54.jpeg
They are a month old now and all look just about like this. This pic is a couple days old, but you get the idea! Thanks for looking out for me:)

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom