The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

Anytime pal, I was a little nervous about switching nutes but @farside05 made it easier with this feed schedule lol, thanks for all your help farside. I would be lost if not for you and Penny lol.✌️

Your welcome @EastCoastGhost . Glad I can give something back to the community.

Of course I should also mention, my schedule was put together using Pro Mix. I've never used Coco but it appears that you can knock off 1/4 tsp in Coco because you are feeding much more often. Watch the plant and she'll tell you how to adjust the schedule.

Look in my signature for the "Easiest Nute Program" thread link. Post #1 in that thread has my table/schedule.
Legit! :bravo:

I dig it... definitely gonna throw together a little nute thread so I can just quick reference it from a link. Awesome!
:passitleft:
-P

BSa day 30 flower
20180806_100909.jpg

Wow like in oh wow everyone you guys are nailing it....haha. Hey hey it's my fla-vourite girl howdy sunshine @Flagirl .......:hug: I actually asked Kismet where you've been a cpl days ago....
image.jpg

So can you believe it, I am officially the last 1 in the gate.....haha. Now that they are here I don't have space...haha there's lots of space and I'm going to do them outdoors too..... Since I've waited like forever for them to arrive and spring being right around the corner almost, I'm going to hold out till then and hopefully do the seeds justice....haha

@Gary from The Vault and @jack the Vault thank you kindly gents and bring on spring....haha

So here is a photo of my BSA, approx. 20ish days old. It's flowering right? I think this seed/plant is a photoperiod. It's been outside now for about 10 days.

BSa day 30 flower
Question. If the BSA's are supposed to be a 11 week flowering Auto how are Penny's and yours almost to the finish line? Think it was a misprint on the Vaults site
? Or what ? Confused about that one.
So can you believe it, I am officially the last 1 in the gate.
Sweet Smeegs !!! Finally !! Yah wait til Spring so we can see what they do outside from start to finish.

Back
Top Bottom