The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

We will start with Brooke today BSA 3 in full coco outside. Doing some weight training :D Day 47 (only just started pistils)

#noslugzone

Ok my fastest BSA or Brennan BSA 1

Stackin bro

Now BSA 2 or NS is about a week behind developmentally

This is a stinky garden! They are frosting up so nice and smellllly
Happy days!

This comparative has been great guys. I have learned a lot just by everyone sharing info and looking at how others do things. This has definitely made me a better grower and I’ve had so much fun growing the same strains as everyone else. You guys and gals are great, 420 F-Life.:adore:✌️

8-5-18 Day 35 Flower
The Vault 2018 Comparative Grow
Brooklyn Sunrise Auto bred by Dutch Passion
Foliage Pro: 1tsp
Protekt: 1tsp
PH: 6.2
EC: 1.3
Light: 900-1100 umols 3000k

I should have snapped a picture when I saw it but was in a hurry. About 10 days ago I had to remove my BS auto plant from my hempy grow box. It just wasn't performing nearly as well as the other plants in there. So I moved it and another auto outside to my veggie garden to grow. This morning I went to water the plants and darn if the BS auto isn't starting to flower. I honestly don't remember exactly how old she is but I feel pretty positive not old enough as an auto to be flowering. I am thinking perhaps the plant was/is a photo instead.

Did someone say early flowering?

BSA #2 day 62:

And the spog® day 64, like one of Penny's tops!

What's weird is that the bugs seem to like my autos in flower but are nowhere near the photos that sit right next to them all day long. And #2 is trained so flat I can't spray the underside of the damn leaves o_O.

Back
Top Bottom