The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

Quick update: Things looking good here at day 18 of flowering. Thing 2 the little one is still a slacker. Hope I can get a zip off her when things are done. Here they are under the derbybud 3000.
20180724_103510.jpg

Week 7 Brooklyn Sunrise auto. Up my bucket to a 5 gallon Rez with 650 cfm of food grade oxygen pump. With general hydroponic basic feed schedule with added armor si. Average temperature are 75* with lights off to 82* lights on The light is 20 inches from the plant with a 75% power on the driver.lights are on for 20 off for 4 hours She’s drinking heavily. So twice a week bucket changes are a must now. And she is definitely starting flower.

Mine is mounted on the heat sink as well that’s the best place for them it helps reduce the heat lol
Yea I was thinking it might be a dumb question lol. I’ve heard people say the drivers get really hot and i was just making sure it didn’t need a separate heatsink from the lights. Just look over me lmao.✌️

All I do is look at them not really hard at all dwc is so simple kinda boring. And that’s y I change nutrients schedule so mush just to see what happens.

@EastCoastGhost your plants look really happy . Further behind but at that rate at when your in week 7 they’ll b massive. And nice clean setup you have also. :goodjob::peace:[/QUO
Thanks Icemann, they have started off really good so far and that’s what it takes with autos. From my experience with autos it seems like if they don’t start good then they don’t do all that well in the end but if you can get a good start they can get big. Hopefully mine will keep thriving and doing good.✌️

It's a DIY build using Bridgelux 2' strips
Is there a not too complicated explanation of the reason for strips over boards? I see mostly boards but Rider was killing it with strips.
Quick update: Things looking good here at day 18 of flowering. Thing 2 the little one is still a slacker. Hope I can get a zip off her when things are done. Here they are under the derbybud 3000.
Oh you'll get an ounce off that Derby. I'm taking the over here.
Week 7 Brooklyn Sunrise auto. Up my bucket to a 5 gallon Rez with 650 cfm of food grade oxygen pump. With general hydroponic basic feed schedule with added armor si. Average temperature are 75* with lights off to 82* lights on The light is 20 inches from the plant with a 75% power on the driver.lights are on for 20 off for 4 hours She’s drinking heavily. So twice a week bucket changes are a must now. And she is definitely starting flower.
Nicely recovered after that early stall ;). Beautiful Ice!

Any recommendations for simple soil nutes? I'm like newty and getting tired of all the bottles. My BSAs got Armor Si, cal/mag+, Open Sesame, Tiger Bloom, Big Bloom, and Terpinator this morning!

Is there a not too complicated explanation of the reason for strips over boards? I see mostly boards but Rider was killing it with strips.

My thinking is that the strips can be spread out a bit more than they are on the preconfigured board, giving me more even coverage. My fixture is 4" off the wall in every direction rather than 2 points of light more in the center of the tent (like the comparable wattage QB setup is).

Back
Top Bottom