The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

Yeah mine in soil n it came from a bag seed witch cloned my 1st run late in flower witch hermed on me gave me one seed lucky it was a f seed n ever since i always basically carry a clone in my back pocket at all times lol

Lol just ever since i grew her out i knew i just couldnt say bye bye lol basically my secret wepon lol does great evrey time wat amazes me never had a issue with her

UPDATE DAY 16 for bigger girl
Temp: 77
Humidity: 45-50%
Ppm: 425
I done a little tucking on the bigger girl today. I can’t believe how fast she is growing. I’m expecting good things from these girls. The smaller one is coming along also and growing good, I’m pretty excited to see how she turns out. I would love to get one with a nice fuel smell. Here they are soaking in the light.✌️

Bitchface pushing out some more new growth after top (like 3 days ago)
20180723_153856.jpg

I’m kinda glad I went with the 5-gallon pots this run. I wonder how good their roots will fill the 5-gallon? I got awesome rootball last run in three gallon with photo period plants. I guess time will tell but I believe they will yield good in the 5-gallon with coco. I hope I can finish all 6 of my autos in my 5x5, it just depends on how big they get but since I will have plenty of light this run with good coverage I can use up every inch of my 5x5. If something happens I can’t finish them all in there then I will finish one or two outdoor but I’m hoping I can fit them all lol.✌️

@EastCoastGhost I judge how my plants are doing based on yours since our start dates are so close. No pressure...lol
Lol, well hopefully we both end up with some nice fat buds lol. How are you liking that new light? It looks to be doing a great job. I will be adding my 320w QB Thursday or Friday so that’s gonna help, especially once flower starts.✌️

Digging the new light. I believe it will solve my occasional fluffy bud problem. Uses less electricity. Is fanless so much quieter. And runs cooler than my previous lights, so lower temps in the tent. I have a buddy that's wanting to start growing and is picking up pieces for his tent so I'll pass on some of my old lighting to him.

Digging the new light. I believe it will solve my occasional fluffy bud problem. Uses less electricity. Is fanless so much quieter. And runs cooler than my previous lights, so lower temps in the tent. I have a buddy that's wanting to start growing and is picking up pieces for his tent so I'll pass on some of my old lighting to him.
What kind of light did you get?

Back
Top Bottom