The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

Ok just a minute today for update.... Couple from about five days ago, and a couple from today pre rain...

Photos of GGa and BSa 003.jpg
Photos of GGa and BSa 005.jpg
Photos of GGa and BSa 006.jpg
Photos of GGa and BSa 007.jpg
Photos of GGa and BSa 003.jpg

.... No Training or topping on this one... Green days
Just like mine natral lol they get tall bud ul c

Great stuff:) Nice training Kis!

Nutrients for all are Emerald Harvest 2part series full series minus the root wizard.

Brooke Day 22 No Pistils yet lol :D
In full Coco with 1/2 strength grow nutes, every couple days. Ppm 400-500

BSA 1 or Natural Spirit Day 37 and I think I see pistils on her starting. She has big rubber plant ties wrapped strategically doing a “self-quad” I will likely tie her down like the misfits to open her up more
In Promix HP with full strength grow nutes once a week. Ppm 600-700
She is sitting in the garden bed and the roots are growing into the bed! How do I know this?? Because I lifted her up and riiiip :eek: I have her and Brennan in their forever spots in the bed I guess :D

And finally BSA 2 or Brennan Day 37 and no pistils yet. Very skinny leaves on her. She is bent down but was not topped like her sis.
She gets the same feed and is also in promix hp.

I have this quoted for reference...

It’s been about 11ish days since we updated lots. I had no one watching them (sis bailed) so thankfully they like being left alone and there was lots of rainy days;)

BSA Brennan and Natural Spirit Day 49

They have been getting only Rain water. Tonight I will feed them good as well as give neem treatments.

Brennan is further along in flower as she started pistils first. She was not topped or trained just bent to keep low.

Natural Spirit was topped and was a tri line now a merry go round. She is flowering out nicely. I tied down the 2 taller branches so she should be even now.

Finally BSA #3 or Brooke Day 34

She got topped and ready to quad today so hopefully she grows a bit before flower. She has been a slow developer so let’s see what happens.

So the 2 older ones look more Sativa as they get older and the little one seems to be more indica with fatter leaves.

I’m pretty stoked to have both phenos and these sativas want to get big and tall

Well here are my girls doin well drinkin alottt now trying to play catch up but there loving life dwc running 650 ppm did a res change takin in well all the other girl are not far behind

Back
Top Bottom