The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

I’m running low on Advanced Nutes so I will be ordering more nutes in a couple days. I’m gonna switch over to Dynagro foliage pro and pro tekt, I’m sure the plants will like it since a couple of my pals are using it now. I can also go by their feed schedule to make it easy for me lol.✌️

It's a very simple nutrient line, I'm lovin it!
I’ve been following You and farside and that’s the reason I’m gonna switch. I’m all about simple lol and I have a good ph pen and also have ph up and down so I should be good. Do you think I will have to add calmag? I have calimagic so it wouldn’t be a problem if I need to add it.✌️

It's a very simple nutrient line, I'm lovin it!
@Pennywise, will I be ok mounting my driver on top of heatsink on my 288 boards without causing any harm. I’m gonna mount outside the tent soon as I can get the wire but I was just wondering if I could mount it to heatsink temporarily.

I’m switching nutes! I need something easier than mixing 15 bottles. My table is covered with bottles and this shit is getting expensive. I was thinking of going back to AN but maybe Dynagro?? Hey PW I know you’ve used both, any preference? I like easy

Dyna-Gro Foliage Pro and Protekt is all you'll need with one exception, I had to add calmag about a week into flowering. I only used it one time and it did the trick. I'm sold on Dyna-Gro!

Dyna-Gro Foliage Pro and Protekt is all you'll need with one exception, I had to add calmag about a week into flowering. I only used it one time and it did the trick. I'm sold on Dyna-Gro!
Will that work in hydroponics I’ve bin looking on there web sight and I think so. Y not jump on the bus I already have the qb lol

What other nutes have u used PW?

Curious how the dynagrow compares to other nutes

Back
Top Bottom