The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

Yeah look at my bd
20180724_144701.jpg
20180724_144649.jpg

Tryin lol keep moving things around thinking of turing on a led light cuz wow didnt thing they would have goten this big go auflower well impressed me il give them 5 star these are just as big as a photo in my eyes now time to c the buds

I’m running low on Advanced Nutes so I will be ordering more nutes in a couple days. I’m gonna switch over to Dynagro foliage pro and pro tekt, I’m sure the plants will like it since a couple of my pals are using it now. I can also go by their feed schedule to make it easy for me lol.✌️

Come on in, the water's fine! LoL

Come on in, the water's fine! LoL
I’m coming in Farside lol, I’m finally getting a little bit smarter lol. It’s gonna be pretty nice for me cause you and Penny are running same nutes and same strains as me so I should be able to go off of you guys feed schedule. That will make things easier lol.✌️

I’m coming in Farside lol, I’m finally getting a little bit smarter lol. It’s gonna be pretty nice for me cause you and Penny are running same nutes and same strains as me so I should be able to go off of you guys feed schedule. That will make things easier lol.✌️

My schedule is posted in the first post in my "Easiest Nute Program" thread (link in signature). If you see any tip burn after you've hit 1 tsp per gallon of Foliage Pro, back it off to 3/4. That's about all there is to it. I use the same schedule for autos and photos and every strain.

My schedule is posted in the first post in my "Easiest Nute Program" thread (link in signature). If you see any tip burn after you've hit 1 tsp per gallon of Foliage Pro, back it off to 3/4. That's about all there is too it. I use the same schedule for autos and photos and every strain.
Thanks Farside, I will go take a screenshot of your schedule so I will have it to go by.✌️

Thanks Jack, I went to beginning of this thread and looked at everyone else’s plants at different stages and mine seem to be on the right track so far.✌️

And you have a lighting upgrade coming soon. Lookout for the EastCoastGoast!

And you have a lighting upgrade coming soon. Lookout for the EastCoastGoast!
Lol, I will be adding a 320w QB Thursday or Friday and that’s gonna give me a lot better coverage in my 5x5. I will be pulling a total of 1000w from the wall and I’m hoping for a lot better overall yield this run. I had a decent run last grow but I was lacking coverage and I feel it could have been a lot better so hopefully this run goes better.✌️

Back
Top Bottom