Another year gone by, and not much has changed. The world has gotten warmer, politicians still didn't get anything done, and the banks are making record profits but still charge me to use an ATM.

I hope everyone had a great 2021, or as great as could be expected. Things don't look much brighter going forward, so stay safe and healthy out there.

I wish everyone and your families a very healthy and prosperous 2022. May your next year be better than your last.
:love:

Happy New Year, MrSauga. Here's hoping that 2022 is better for all of us. :hug:

Another year gone by, and not much has changed. The world has gotten warmer, politicians still didn't get anything done, and the banks are making record profits but still charge me to use an ATM.

I hope everyone had a great 2021, or as great as could be expected. Things don't look much brighter going forward, so stay safe and healthy out there.

I wish everyone and your families a very healthy and prosperous 2022. May your next year be better than your last.
:love:
Same to you MrS. Glad to see you around more often, it brings smiles to all of our faces. I really kicked 2020 to the curb when 2021 was at the doorstep…but 21 brought some challenges for me as well. Hopefully 2022 will be colder and slightly better. Politicians never get much done, which is actually criminal and unfortunately normal around here. You should change banks - there Is competition out there and I so love seeing my ATM fees being refunded by my credit Union every time it happens...you should too. I hope 22 is a great year for you - and let me know if you come into my neck of the woods! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Happy New Year to you and yours, Mr. Sauga!

Happy nude year!!!!
I nude you say that! :love:
Wishing you and yours the best in 2022.

Farside05 and his crew.
You as well my friend. Best wishes for a great 2022!
Happy New Year, MrSauga. Here's hoping that 2022 is better for all of us. :hug:
You as well HG! All the best to you and yours! :hug:
Same to you MrS. Glad to see you around more often, it brings smiles to all of our faces. I really kicked 2020 to the curb when 2021 was at the doorstep…but 21 brought some challenges for me as well. Hopefully 2022 will be colder and slightly better. Politicians never get much done, which is actually criminal and unfortunately normal around here. You should change banks - there Is competition out there and I so love seeing my ATM fees being refunded by my credit Union every time it happens...you should too. I hope 22 is a great year for you - and let me know if you come into my neck of the woods! :cheesygrinsmiley:
Thanks Boo. Happy New Year to you and all your loved ones. Canadians don't complain about too much, so I'll continue to pay the fees, however if they jack up our cable bills we'll all revolt.
You can be rest assured that I most certainly will stop by. Please don't tell Shed.
Happier new year to you and the MrS! Let me know if you come into Boo's neck of the woods too. :thumb:

Or you can wear this if you can't warm the place up.
Haha, an oldie but a goodie. Sure I'll let you know when I go to Boo's. You'll be the first to know!
Happy New Year to you and yours, Mr. Sauga!
Thanks Carcass! Happy New Year!!

Hey everybody!
Day 45 above the ground and I'm happy with two thirds of my grow. The Sweet Zombie is nothing I've come across before. Looks like it wants to sleep all the time, but it also wants to flower. I may pull the plug on her, and throw an auto into the mix. The Blue Cindy and the Hawaii Maui Waui are doing as expected and I'm happy with the way they are turning out. The BC is just starting to get some growth in her now.

I switched up my nutes a bit. I'm still using the original MC, but added a new calmag line and some straight up N. I wasn't able to get hold of the Nature's Nectar which I like, so I found another product with the same concentration of 5%, called Azogen. I'll post some pics on the next update of the products and the differences it has made to my recipes.

Here's some pics to stop me typing.

:Rasta:

The ladies are gorgeous MrS. That zombie looks like a zombie so good on the breeder!
Yes they did! A positive to it all I suppose. :thanks:
Without question grow out the Zombie! Looks like it's been sprayed with GA3, and unless you are about dankrupt, let it ride for entertainment porpoises.
That is the issue. I'll probably be OK, but probably never works for me, so I need to be 100% sure.

Growing our own meds who uses cash anymore?

Nary a tatty leaf anywhere. Perfectly healthy:adore: nice work!
It's the silly little things I still need cash for, like the barber who tends to make more money off the table then on.
Thanks DD!
Well maybe you should school us all with a couple autoflower grows to fill in the gaps? :p
Haha, school I may not, but it will fit in with the timing me thinks.

Wait what? It's not in flower now?
If it's not in flower, then it's just a really hairy plant... ;)
They're looking real good, Mr. S, even the Zombie!

Back
Top Bottom