Thanks everyone. I'm doing fine. It's no secret I've lost my passion for being here, and of course it's easy to ride the excuse of being busy.
It seems the less I'm here the easier I find it not to be here.

I have started a new run of plants which are about three weeks into it. I'll be sending them to their 5gal homes this weekend, and before someone says POIDH, I'll have some for Sunday.

Thanks for the thoughts, and kind words. Sorry I couldn't respond to the individual posts. I have an hour for lunch and thought a general explanation would be better.

Love to all.

I don't know when I've ever had such mixed emotions. :straightface:

I'm doing fine. It's no secret I've lost my passion for being here, and of course it's easy to ride the excuse of being busy.
It seems the less I'm here the easier I find it not to be here.
:eek: That makes me sad….but I think I understand it a little bit. I hate to have my joy (passion) stolen. It hurts. Makes me want to ride the crazy fun Sauga train into the holidays and beyond! :cheesygrinsmiley:
I have started a new run of plants which are about three weeks into it. I'll be sending them to their 5gal homes this weekend, and before someone says POIDH, I'll have some for Sunday.
I’m sure they are gorgeous! Looking forward to seeing them.
I'm allowing popcorn through the holidays, so it's OK.
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:.

We miss you and, well, we miss you. :love:

:dude-knocking:Miss you!! :green_heart::hug:
Thanks Candy! I hope you've been well. I'm going to try and stop by your journal tonight and get caught up.
I don't know when I've ever had such mixed emotions. :straightface:
I think it was several months ago when you lost have your team to me. Thanks GDB! :love:
Thanks Otter! Stay safe over the holidays. Thanks for keeping things active here. :green_heart:
:eek: That makes me sad….but I think I understand it a little bit. I hate to have my joy (passion) stolen. It hurts. Makes me want to ride the crazy fun Sauga train into the holidays and beyond! :cheesygrinsmiley:

I’m sure they are gorgeous! Looking forward to seeing them.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:.

We miss you and, well, we miss you. :love:
Aww, you're awfully sexy when you try and make me smile. That avatar brings me to laughter every time I see it. Thanks Boo, and I miss you too! :hug:

OK, time for my monthly update. :(

I think it's day 30, and about ten days too many in the solo cups. I have three strains running; Blue Cindy which is 75/25 sativa dominant, Hawaii Maui Waui which is another Sativa, and Sweet Zombie which is 95/5 Indica dominant.

I'm pretty sure I never got my seeds mixed up, but you be the judge.

HAWAII MAUI WAUI

BLUE CINDY

SWEET ZOMBIE

PRE TRANSPLANT

POST TRANSPLANT

The happiest one has the smallest root ball. The saddest one had the largest.

:Rasta:

Those plants are awesome! But this is all very confusing. :straightface:

Back
Top Bottom