Nice looking girls MrS, even the Zombie.

I have an auto Purple that looks kind of like that one!
wierd Purple auto Day 50.jpg

Wait what? It's not in flower now?
lol, no! It's on an 18 hour schedule. :hmmmm:
Nice looking girls MrS, even the Zombie.

I have an auto Purple that looks kind of like that one!
wierd Purple auto Day 50.jpg
Thanks GDB for trying to make me feel better, but you suck at it. Your plant looks pretty with all that silver bling around her dress.
Not to mention the grommets!
IKR!
@MrSauga, quick question, using MC, do you add any PK to flower or do you stick with just MC and Calmag? I'm at that point now
I use the original version of MC, and it lacked the right amounts of Ca and Mg. Well, they all do, but mine was a little more off then some of the others.
So I'm a big ratio guy when it comes to nutrients, and I needed to add the calmag to keep my K.Ca.Mg ratio in check.
I used to use Sweet Candy to balance it as well, which had higher levels of Mg, but found a different way to skin the cat and eliminated that altogether as the K was pretty high too.

To answer your question, no I do not add any PK boosters to MC. It has too much P and K, imho, when adding above 5.5g/gal. It's not that it's too much, but it creates problems since there isn't enough Ca and Mg to keep the plants happy when they OD on K.
Beautiful and Lush garden as always! :love:
That Zombie is definitely different! :hmmmm:
Yes, yes it is. You want it? I'll fold it up and mail it to you.
:thanks:

Please grow that gal! She's gorgeous, and may be a new favorite for you. She lanky enough to shove an additional autoflower right underneath her. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I'll grow her out, just for you! Gonna miss out on the auto though. However, I will make a point of running three next grow. Maybe I'll talk with @Weed Seeds Express and see what they suggest.

Hey everybody!

I thought I would share some info on the Sweet Zombie from Expert Seeds.

Sweet Zombie is ideal for indoor growers and those trying to do a closet grow. However, Sweet Zombie also loves the outdoors and will have no problem with pests. Although Sweet Zombie has a short stature, she can easily stack on bud after bud. That means you can expect a colossal yield no matter where you grow Sweet Zombie.

If you’re searching for a nearly pure Indica that will knock your socks off, look no further than Sweet Zombie.
The masterminds at Expert Seeds crossed Zombie Virus and Black Domina to create Sweet Zombie. Each bud of this monster strain is drenched top to bottom in trichomes.
Thanks to Sweet Zombies Indica roots, she stays short, and flowers fast. That means you’ll be able to enjoy Sweet Zombie’s blackberry and plum flavored buds in no time.

Strain Info:​

Plant TypeIndica Mostly
Flowering Time55 days – Medium
Yield per m²550g Very High
SexFeminized
THC Level20 – 25 % High
Pack size1 – 2000 seeds
Seed BankExpert Seeds
1641434577198.png

She's a real beauty if I do say so myself. Here's what mine looks like under 18 hours of light.

I don't know about you, but I intend to write a strongly worded letter to the White Star Line about all of this. Those who picked up on that will realize that my plant is sinking, or flowering fast.

On a brighter note, here's the Hawaii Maui Waui, a fine example of a sativa in indica's clothing.

I'll finish off with my other fine specimen of a sativa, the Blue Cindy. I had to open her up from the inside. Her indica style method of growing has made it difficult to pull the branches open, so the growth was slow. She'll fill in again because that's what sativacas do.

:Rasta:

Hey everybody!
Day 45 above the ground and I'm happy with two thirds of my grow. The Sweet Zombie is nothing I've come across before. Looks like it wants to sleep all the time, but it also wants to flower. I may pull the plug on her, and throw an auto into the mix. The Blue Cindy and the Hawaii Maui Waui are doing as expected and I'm happy with the way they are turning out. The BC is just starting to get some growth in her now.

I switched up my nutes a bit. I'm still using the original MC, but added a new calmag line and some straight up N. I wasn't able to get hold of the Nature's Nectar which I like, so I found another product with the same concentration of 5%, called Azogen. I'll post some pics on the next update of the products and the differences it has made to my recipes.

Here's some pics to stop me typing.

Your Sweet Zombie looks like a Kumaoni strain my cousin grows. Old school India pure sativa.
His (untopped/outdoor) get over 7’ tall, but aren’t heavy producers. I tried taming one inside, but couldn’t keep her down. She grew x3 the rate of my others.

Hey everybody!

Sweet Zombie is ideal for indoor growers and those trying to do a closet grow. However, Sweet Zombie also loves the outdoors and will have no problem with pests. Although Sweet Zombie has a short stature, she can easily stack on bud after bud. That means you can expect a colossal yield no matter where you grow Sweet Zombie.

If you’re searching for a nearly pure Indica that will knock your socks off, look no further than Sweet Zombie.
The masterminds at Expert Seeds crossed Zombie Virus and Black Domina to create Sweet Zombie. Each bud of this monster strain is drenched top to bottom in trichomes.
Thanks to Sweet Zombies Indica roots, she stays short, and flowers fast. That means you’ll be able to enjoy Sweet Zombie’s blackberry and plum flavored buds in no time.

Plant TypeIndica Mostly
SexFeminized
THC Level20 – 25 % High
Pack size1 – 2000 seeds
Seed BankExpert Seeds
1641434577198.png

She's a real beauty if I do say so myself. Here's what mine looks like under 18 hours of light.

I don't know about you, but I intend to write a strongly worded letter to the White Star Line about all of this. Those who picked up on that will realize that my plant is sinking, or flowering fast.

On a brighter note, here's the Hawaii Maui Waui, a fine example of a sativa in indica's clothing.

I'll finish off with my other fine specimen of a sativa, the Blue Cindy. I had to open her up from the inside. Her indica style method of growing has made it difficult to pull the branches open, so the growth was slow. She'll fill in again because that's what sativacas do.

My Sweet Zombie from expert looks nothing like yours , you must have got a real zombie
Think yours must have some Auto in the mix

My Sweet Zombie from expert looks nothing like yours , you must have got a real zombie
Think yours must have some Auto in the mix
These were promo freebies from an order I placed. Came in clear zip lock bags with the name written on it with a pen. My guess it's a floor seed that never got stepped on.

These were promo freebies from an order I placed. Came in clear zip lock bags with the name written on it with a pen. My guess it's a floor seed that never got stepped on.
Got mine from the vault came in a glass tube on a card from expert seeds

Came in clear zip lock bags with the name written on it with a pen - I have a hard time trusting

seeds packed like that

I think a lot of them " freebies " are ??? so they give them for free

Plus most look the same & all the breeding I'm sure they will have screw ups

First time growing it ? It is a sweet smelling plant almost to much

Pretty fast finisher also. mine is looking pretty good at 5 weeks flower

:passitleft:

Got mine from the vault came in a glass tube on a card from expert seeds
I've had Expert Seeds before. They have great packaging.
Came in clear zip lock bags with the name written on it with a pen - I have a hard time trusting

seeds packed like that
It's hit and miss. You want stealth and they remove the packaging. The break buzzer goes and like all good stoners it only takes a sec to forget what you were doing.
First time growing it ? It is a sweet smelling plant almost to much
First time growing what I thought was a Zombie, yes. Still smells like weed to me. ;)

Personally, I don't like the new Sauga lite. :straightface:

I'll take what I can get though MrS! :ciao:

Personally, I don't like the new Sauga lite. :straightface:

I'll take what I can get though MrS! :ciao:
Well, in Four Twentyville they say – that the Sauga's small heart grew three sizes this day. Thanks GDB. I lub you too! :hug:
Your plants are always so pretty, even your mystery zombie. She is a puzzle tho, huh? She looks like a straight sativa and an auto, interesting indeed. Lovely garden mr.s :love:
Thanks HH. A puzlze indeed. I supercropped her and now she really looks like a freak. A sativaca auto fer shur. The flowering really isn't developing. Just pistilizes, and then I don't really know where they go.

Hey everybody!

Plant TypeIndica Mostly
SexFeminized
THC Level20 – 25 % High
Pack size1 – 2000 seeds
Seed BankExpert Seeds
1641434577198.png
Thought I add to this description, since I have grown it a few times

It is a short bushy plant esp. if you top her but as far as mostly Indica. I found it more energetic than my Tropicanna Banana (mostly Sativa ) & would smoke it in the morning, TB at night It did smell of berries ,Plums but also took on a Eucalyptus smell at harvest
It will Stink you grow room up, so not a good one if you want stealth

It is sticky & sparkly but found the buds grow a lot taller than Indica ( although I have only the one pheno ) so maybe a unstable strain

It is pretty fast this one is at 5 weeks flower

IMG_3195.JPG

but as far as mostly Indica. I found it more energetic than my Tropicanna Banana (mostly Sativa ) & would smoke it in the morning, TB at night
A wonderful example why I am aligning more with terpenes and entourage affects versus sativa and indica. I don't know off hand which terpenes are typically the highest in those varieties. It may be worth some effort to look it up and see if other varieties, with similar terpene profiles make you feel the same way. Then you can isolate which ones help you in a specific way. That's something I've been (not scientifically) working on for a while now. I have also found some sativas that knock me on my ass. Some of these hybrids have a lot more myrcene than a normal "sativa" variety. Anyway...rambling on while enjoying Lava Ice Cream Cake (Wedding Cake x Gelato 33) rosin. Higher limonene profile and helps with stress, relaxation, and generally uplifted feeling. I can attest that that terpene profile helps me in those ways.

Hey everybody,
day 62 above the ground. I'll be switching to 12/12 this weekend as the "normal" plants have that look that it's time. The Zombie is still a freak.
I cleaned up the Blue Cindy just after the photos, and tomorrow I'll do the Hawaii Maui Waui. The Zombie can do what it wants. It's trying to tell me something, but I refuse to listen, as some of the leaves are showing symptoms of something missing or in excess of.

I did have more pictures, but when transferring them to the PC I deleted them from the camera before I realized they were current. Here's what's left.

The Zombie reminds me of a Menorah... or not.
1642641222226.png

Back
Top Bottom