The Quest For Midnight Sunshine: Dabber Begins Breeding Bodacious Botanicals

So I meant to drop these yesterday. The first pics are all the topped stankberry. It has that killer blueberry pheno. The aft backcrossed beans could be a very interesting pheno hunt!

Anyways here they are....

I'll probably be busy the next couple days, getting the wife ready forTexas. But after wards I'll have a bit of free time. Hopefully get some new tutorial threads rolling!

Green days to you all

Dabs
Looking like the leaning tower of bud in there! So your getting strong blueberry aromas from the stank?

Looking like the leaning tower of bud in there! So your getting strong blueberry aromas from the stank?
Yeah. Its berry nice lol. Really gives me hope for the white cookies × ATF beans. The AtF seems to mix very nicely with the indica dominant strains, producing a very vigorous F1 hybrid.

Yeah. Its berry nice lol. Really gives me hope for the white cookies × ATF beans. The AtF seems to mix very nicely with the indica dominant strains, producing a very vigorous F1 hybrid.
Need to get my hands on these beans before stank goes mainstream and we have to contact a seed bank to get them lol

Also I got caught up checking out some exotic genetix gear. 10 a seed seems a little high for regs, but the candy apple kush looks really sweet. Also the black mamba is a "cube" descendant.

But the sour apple cross will probably be my go to. I really want to work a apple strain and call it "Tony Mansana"

On that note. I'm going to work up a buisness plan for a cultivation facility. The neighbor has 30 acres and a small warehouse that can be utilized. Land and a structure are the 2 hardest parts, and they are already owned and built. The "guys" basically laughed at me when I said 5k for the state approval so this can really come to fruition if I do the leg work and get the numbers approved by the CFO ( his number crunching wife).

And the job called and had to move orientation back until tomorrow. So I'll have a full review on that at that time.

Also I got caught up checking out some exotic genetix gear. 10 a seed seems a little high for regs, but the candy apple kush looks really sweet. Also the black mamba is a "cube" descendant.

But the sour apple cross will probably be my go to. I really want to work a apple strain and call it "Tony Mansana"

On that note. I'm going to work up a buisness plan for a cultivation facility. The neighbor has 30 acres and a small warehouse that can be utilized. Land and a structure are the 2 hardest parts, and they are already owned and built. The "guys" basically laughed at me when I said 5k for the state approval so this can really come to fruition if I do the leg work and get the numbers approved by the CFO ( his number crunching wife).

And the job called and had to move orientation back until tomorrow. So I'll have a full review on that at that time.

The thing with regs for breeding though is you get all the genetic material. You can just continue line breeding a nice strain. With fems your losing the Y chromosome variability. So for breeding paying more for regs would make some sense.

Nice! I looked into ours and it's 6k just for the application fee..... Then more to buy the license. Looks like that's gonna be a bit haha

The thing with regs for breeding though is you get all the genetic material. You can just continue line breeding a nice strain. With fems your losing the Y chromosome variability. So for breeding paying more for regs would make some sense.

Nice! I looked into ours and it's 6k just for the application fee..... Then more to buy the license. Looks like that's gonna be a bit haha
Yep. They have it ass backwards. But shhhhh. Watch it more than flip flop come federal regulation time.

No man. You will find those investors. They're out there. But I can see wanting to do it solo. My plan is to spring board to the next place. Just set up shops all over with my hand in each one. Giving back to the people that need it most all along the way.

Anything with the "Cube"as the daddy will be over the top as far as trichome production goes.
Yeah I want a plant like that labyrinth
:drool:

Investors are tricky they want to do nothing and take everything. So you have to find enthusiastic type people wanting and willing to help. Or ones that are more like silent investors actually expecting reasonable returns.

Back
Top Bottom