The Quest For Midnight Sunshine: Dabber Begins Breeding Bodacious Botanicals

I'll probably try a quad or something like that next grow, try and keep it manageable in the DWC

May go in the big 12gal tub, its lower and would gain me some height

I'll probably try a quad or something like that next grow, try and keep it manageable in the DWC

I will scrog the clone if and when it takes it's just too damn big lmao

Not sure what Line the Seedsman Blueberry came from. I am sure it came from DJ short somehow....just not sure how true it is to his line. It was great smoke for sure.

I see a lot of purple on almost all of my stems and branches due to my lower Magnesium levels. So not sure if its genetics or the soil. If its on Dabbers, likely to be genetics since I know he feeds Cal Mag unlike me (anymore).

You will want to do a very short veg period in DWC. I am afraid she will get VERY tall for you Chris.

I will scrog the clone if and when it takes it's just too damn big lmao
I will certainly grow my next one differently. I think I will main line my next Stankberry and keep it real short. Or maybe try a quadline....haven't done that yet.

With both leds and coco I gotta cal mag some. I did get a little mag def just before flip from low ppm flush. I'll take a closer look and smell here once I get the kiddo down

Well close out week 4 with a quick photo drop.

I raised the quad and the double board. Then removed the nails from the old scrog and added a grate.

Cleaned the veg space Rip captian jack now swimming with the fishes (worms). The wife wanted the plants "all over the house in the bathroom, or it means I have too many". No one tell her I may or may not have dropped three more. Face slap.

Ok descriptions are with the pictures

Holy Batman those stankberrys are huuuuge. I’ll need a few of those to quad next year!

Honestly I'm thinking of preparing a buisness plan for when I get back to AZ and looking for potential investors. As much as I want to work in the industry it would be that much more awesome to build a company from the ground up.

Anyways I'm rambling now...

Peace!

Yep! Do it! I’m currently writing mine out. Maybe run things past each other??

There’s nothing to lose but your time if you try. Here in Canada they predict something like 62 billion dollars is out there to be made in weed and it’s there to be made by huge corporations and also by the smaller craft companies. #gogetyoursboi

Made it to 4 shops. 4 resumes out. 1 is retail only. 1 is retail and production, and the other 2 have processing as well.

No managers in or avalible, but one place requested a cover letter so I'll bust it out tomorrow.

Plants are okay. I had to raise the light again. The stankberry and ATF arent even in full bloom yet really. Luckily they seem to ripen quickly. May have also been the shorter days? I was 11 13 last flower. I will probably drop to that here soon.

pics in the morning.... later this morning lmao

:passitleft:

Edit... the ATF has out grown the topped stankberry...

Okay forgot that I snapped a few pics too!

20180725_135838.jpg
20180725_135811.jpg
20180725_135856.jpg
20180725_135904.jpg

Gonna be some frosty ones!

Attachments

• 20180725_235035.jpg
    20180725_235035.jpg
    374.2 KB · Views: 26
Girls are looking awesome Dabber! Hope they will stay manageable height wise for you but I am not going to hold my breath brother! Let us know when the Stankberry starts smelling. Dying to know if yours is pure berry as well. All I got through out the grow was pure blueberry!

Back
Top Bottom