The Quadsquad Thread: A Community For Quadlining

Got preflowers today 23 days old from seed got 3 of em I put it on 12/12 hopefully it stretches a bit

Attachments

• 20190910_163545.jpg
    20190910_163545.jpg
    606.8 KB · Views: 40
  • 20190910_163520.jpg
    20190910_163520.jpg
    801 KB · Views: 45
Compared to a bio grow in fertile soil mix
my previous Coco grows were barely qualified to need the air scrubber. Anyone with a good appreciation for flavour knows what I am saying. I changed to bio and soil mixing after it was spelt out Infront of me. My Mrs won a FB canna UK competition for some bio nutes. As I was thinking of making the change, this was like divine inspiration.
Ironically the bio veg and bloom nutes are just for show??? Quite a statement.

how does she look headbanger og 22 days from seed topped yesterday. There is a big ass root coming out the bottom but as I said I topped it yesterday and it put that big ass root out I transplanted to this 6 inch from a little macaroni cup final pot will be 2.5 gal when should I transplant again will be switching to 12/12 in 2 weeks
Respect man. Yo knocking on jealousy here..

I like this technique. I'm guessing photos only? Don't do this with autos?
A few of us have done it with autos...

These are my OG Kush Autos

Asesino85 has a great journal showing his quadlined auto grow

I like this technique. I'm guessing photos only? Don't do this with autos?

I really wanna do this to some autos in a 3gal fabric air pot bag. Has anyone did this with autos in air pots? How big do they actually get? Id hope for around 4oz when done?

I grew 2 autos in 10 gallon soft pots and hit over a pound. Autos can produce big time but you can't let them stall out. Keep them growing quickly.

How? Ive only ever grown 2 autos before. Next autos I have are BlackBerry kush. What did you do to keep them growing quickly?

I grew 2 autos in 10 gallon soft pots and hit over a pound. Autos can produce big time but you can't let them stall out. Keep them growing quickly.
Interesting. I have 6 auto plants at 2.5 weeks right now. 2 WW, 2 Bluberry Domina, 2 Critcal 2.0xl. 3 are doing ok. 3 what I call runts (2 Criticals and 1 WW) Here's a pic. from two days ago.
20190908_235428.jpg
What do think, are they candidate's?

Interesting. I have 6 auto plants at 2.5 weeks right now. 2 WW, 2 Bluberry Domina, 2 Critcal 2.0xl. 3 are doing ok. 3 what I call runts (2 Criticals and 1 WW) Here's a pic. from two days ago.
20190908_235428.jpg
What do think, are they candidate's?
They are going to fill a nice grow space.

They are going to fill a nice grow space.
Yeah, they should, hopefully. Luckily space isn't an issue. Having enough light is, lol.

Hey fello quaders! Everyone’s plants are looking fantastic and I’ve got some photos to share!

My most recent harvests are all getting jarred for the start of curing. But my 3x3 is still going strong! All quadlines with rigid structures these girls are fattening up nicely with a good layer of trichomes! Really excited for some sampling to happen and to see what the finished product will be like!

One Love my friends and Stay Medicated!

I've been trying to build an led cob array. My power supply I'd got from an old printer just kept shutting down. I've got 3 100w dimmable drivers coming from China!.
IMG_20190912_201703.jpg

I'm going to just take the 400wsodium out of the hood and stand this inside on the glass. I'll put the old barn hood reflecter back together first of course.
I just got a not enough light statement spark me off. Was meant to go into budget cob diy.oops:cool:

I've been trying to build an led cob array. My power supply I'd got from an old printer just kept shutting down. I've got 3 100w dimmable drivers coming from China!.
IMG_20190912_201703.jpg

I'm going to just take the 400wsodium out of the hood and stand this inside on the glass. I'll put the old barn hood reflecter back together first of course.
I just got a not enough light statement spark me off. Was meant to go into budget cob diy.oops:cool:
Sweet little build bleaf! Should be pretty cool once complete be sure to post some pictures

Sweet little build bleaf! Should be pretty cool once complete be sure to post some pictures
When I get my sight back. I just wanted to see the bright side. It's a rough and ready approach have to get some heat shield on the wiring and it is not designed to work without any cooling.so sit it in the hood. More of a development adjacent to the dc 100wcobs heat

Back
Top Bottom