The Mega Crop Thread

This plant has been fed Mega Crop from day 14 on. She's still in veg, 71 days after poking her cotyledons above ground. She'll be up-potted in the next few days.

full

Granddaddy Purple #2

That is one fine looking plant!

This plant has been fed Mega Crop from day 14 on. She's still in veg, 71 days after poking her cotyledons above ground. She'll be up-potted in the next few days.

full

Granddaddy Purple #2

GDP in da house!!!!! :party:

I am amazed how quickly you went from tiny plants to a sea of green. Looking forward to the flowering. :thumb:
Thanks I’m with u amazed!!!!!! Completely mc really blew them up

Thanks I’m with u amazed!!!!!! Completely mc really blew them up
I am limited to just four plants and only 2 budding at a time so I have trouble testing to find out what is wrong with them but since you have so many if you start seeing deficiencies around week 4 and beyond like some of us are getting you can try different things to find a good solution and system. Like different dosages or maybe calmag. If I had as many as you I would be tempted to give them slightly different dosages just to find the sweet spot. Not telling you what to do just venting my frustration I can only have 4. ;)

I am limited to just four plants and only 2 budding at a time so I have trouble testing to find out what is wrong with them but since you have so many if you start seeing deficiencies around week 4 and beyond like some of us are getting you can try different things to find a good solution and system. Like different dosages or maybe calmag. If I had as many as you I would be tempted to give them slightly different dosages just to find the sweet spot. Not telling you what to do just venting my frustration I can only have 4. ;)
Is it possible for you to become a caretaker for someone else and double your plant count? 4 does seem a little restrictive... its 6 here in MO, 6 flowering and 6 immature plants, and I found that to be a little too Stalinistic for my liking.

Hey I made it this far hearing all
Y’all s input I have calmag on standby just Incase I will try to fine tune them I hope I don’t have issues in week 4 ish

Is it possible for you to become a caretaker for someone else and double your plant count? 4 does seem a little restrictive... its 6 here in MO, 6 flowering and 6 immature plants, and I found that to be a little too Stalinistic for my liking.
@Dutchman lives under the same oppressive regime I do and he is able to grow lots more because he got a medical license which apparently was pretty easy to get but he had to make the government aware of his growing and now they have a right to inspect unannounced at any time and I just don’t want to concede that kind of authority to the man, LOL.

I do admire your anti-Stalinist stance!:headbanger:

@Dutchman lives under the same oppressive regime I do and he is able to grow lots more because he got a medical license which apparently was pretty easy to get but he had to make the government aware of his growing and now they have a right to inspect unannounced at any time and I just don’t want to concede that kind of authority to the man, LOL.

I do admire your anti-Stalinist stance!
Agree with u

they are little balls of calcium or limeor some other white agregate, they do mix with the water but they dont seem to break down completely and a prtion of them will usually settle, what most people find easy to do is grind up the mixture, real simple way to deal with them is to do the following:

NutriBullet NBR-1201 12-Piece High-Speed Blender/Mixer System, Gray (600 Watts)

You might have this stuff already in your kitchen, if not it is available on that major online shopping sight (named after a major rain forest) (price just under 50 bucks)
and you want to use the milling blade to grind.

Very easy project for all of you who have gotten a sample 500gram bag, takes maybe 3 minutes total to do and clean up is easy.

All I did was run my Mega Crop through a kitchen strainer to separate the course from the very fine and just run the course through the blender then recombine with the fine. The actual blending time was for 15 seconds total, and then recombine.

Then rinse off the strainer and rinse out the 2 pieces of the blender cup, the strainer, the pan and done.

Here is a picture of the whole set up, but unfortunately I dont have another 500 grams available to show how to sift the product. But I am sure you guys can figure that part out. :thumb:
20191031_141024.jpg

they are little balls of calcium or limeor some other white agregate, they do mix with the water but they dont seem to break down completely and a prtion of them will usually settle, what most people find easy to do is grind up the mixture, real simple way to deal with them is to do the following:
Yuck! LoL I.use my nutribullet everyday for protein shakes

Thanks y'all . I was going to make up one gallon and didn't know how many of those balls to put in it.

just zap how ever much you are going to mix in the microwave.
put it in a small jar with a bit of water.
zap it about as long as it takes to reheat a cup of coffee. (no lid )
shake it up, then add to the rest of your water.

easy peasy.

Funny enough I was just jumping on here today to ask about this very thing. I was having a talk with a guy at the local hydro shop and this came up. I brought up wanting to use MC for my grow and his face showed signs of disapproval. I asked what his experience was and he mentioned that the new formula had compensated for the needed cal mag missing in the old formula. He said the problem he had was the balls of which always went to the bottom and he had a hard time with it. He said he took his bag of MC and ran it all through a strainer and pulled all of them out, ground them into a power then mixed the whole bag over again. He suggested he had greater success with MC outdoor than in. I think I'll follow the sifting idea but would love the see some indoor results.

Back
Top Bottom