The Mega Crop Thread

6 g / 4 L in peat based is a damn sweet spot for me.
That is pretty close to the recommended dose of 6g/gal I am at but suffering deficiencies out the ying-yang. Odd how much people vary.

I just did the same conversion you did from g/L to g/gal. I am not saying you are not giving 9.6g/gal I have just never heard of anyone giving so much. I actually recently switched to a MegaLight too so perhaps I do need to substantially increase my nutes? I still think I will go up .5g/gal increments though.

i just kept reading the plants and upped incrementally starting with the recommended dose.
never thought about a max g/L.

So I'm debating mixing in some foxfarms open sesame with MC nutes in my autopot resevoir. Does anyone do this, I'm looking for the pros and cons. Thinking the low price to open more bid sites might make a huge difference in the end results.

as mentioned probably neither recommended or needed. if you do go that route there is the elemental calculator available to help balance nute ratios.

Perhaps measure twice and smoke once in that order would be more prudent, lol...

to each their own.

my boss in the production company never used to allow me to work without meds lol.
everyone noticed how much better it was once i started the canna pills.

Ok Sauga, thanks for the info. I will try 6.5g/gal for a while and see how they respond before I consider going to 7g/gal.
I think a couple of members had concerns on how you did the rinse or reset, so you may not find any improvement. It's a feel thing and is easier to diagnose when it's our own plants and we can see the daily changes. You've gotten lots of advice and I'm sure regardless of what direction you go your flowers will be just fine in the end. :)

I am in 5-gallon containers and I believe Shed said two gallons was insufficient after I flushed with two and that 2-3 times the container size was needed because he tested his flush runoff with a PPM meter. And yes I did a gallon of full-strength nutes as my last gallon.
Maybe I missed it, but I thought you just dunked the plant instead of running water through her. My apologies if I missed that.

That is pretty close to the recommended dose of 6g/gal I am at but suffering deficiencies out the ying-yang. Odd how much people vary.
I Calmag'd the day I flipped to flower and the next water after. Now on my 3rd water from flip, no Calmag this one....maybe next one too. We shall see.

Maybe I missed it, but I thought you just dunked the plant instead of running water through her. My apologies if I missed that.
Yes, I did two flushes this week, one of 5 gals and then 15 gals after Shed said 5 wasn't enough. I tried dunking briefly but the pot was kind of buoyant no matter how long I let it soak so I switched to running it through.

I Calmag'd the day I flipped to flower and the next water after. Now on my 3rd water from flip, no Calmag this one....maybe next one too. We shall see.
Oh, ok. I usually don't run into problems till about a month into flip and don't use calmag so that explains it.

Just arrived. Whether my last two WW's are done next week or not I'm going to germ some seeds and get started.

Attachments

• 20191109_122220.jpg
    20191109_122220.jpg
    472.3 KB · Views: 45
Oh, ok. I usually don't run into problems till about a month into flip and don't use calmag so that explains it.
When you run into problems, a wise person told me to go back 2 weeks and scrutinize, thats where you will find your error.

Why not germ them now in a cupboard under a desk light so when your widows are ready, you pot up and start veg
Good point.

When you run into problems, a wise person told me to go back 2 weeks and scrutinize, thats where you will find your error.
I agree there does seem to be a lag time even with cures.

This plant has been fed Mega Crop from day 14 on. She's still in veg, 71 days after poking her cotyledons above ground. She'll be up-potted in the next few days.

full

Granddaddy Purple #2

Superduper cropping!

Back
Top Bottom