The Mega Crop Thread

Here’s my little Mega Croppers today.

🌱🌹🌱🌹🌱🌹

IMG_7148.jpeg
IMG_7142.jpeg

Thanks Ke0cp :)

I use a really cheap light. I put her success down to Mega Crop. I think it’s the best and easiest to use nute out there.
I’m loving using it too! I do add a little epsome salt but it does the trick and is super easy to use :)

IMG_3670.jpeg

Omg! Good morning @Greenleaf Nutrients!

I was today years old when I discovered you had become a sponsor. And I’m absolutely stoked I can now talk about your amazing product out in the open.

I’m an Australian grower so it costs me a lot more to buy your product, and I’m happy to pay. I had a brief 18 months when I could not import MC so I had to buy other nutes. They were awful. I actually did a side by side clone comparison using MC and another nute and the result was amazing. MC ran rings around it!
that picture of the old man brings a tear to my eye ! For Australia fortunately we were able to land stock there, but it is only limited to the MC 1.3kg bags at the moment. Our AU rollout has been pretty disastrous so far! live and learn

I really hope your new stock roles out for the UK on the 25th as cited on the site....been waiting for months!
I had to make an account because I've read this thread 100x back to front, just absorbing information. Then I noticed you was active again!

Anywho, I could only obtain 1 part megacrop last year and everything else was out of stock.

Here's my current setup using megacrop 1 part only....
image0.jpeg

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

you can always add Magnesium if you think its too low. Mg is one of the cheapest and easiest elements to boost with simply just Epsom Salts.

i found i had to run calmag with it almost immediately but i use RO.

I really hope your new stock roles out for the UK on the 25th as cited on the site....been waiting for months!
I had to make an account because I've read this thread 100x back to front, just absorbing information. Then I noticed you was active again!

Anywho, I could only obtain 1 part megacrop last year and everything else was out of stock.
looks amazing! Yeah, we already have the units in UK, they are just clearing customs now and should be ready asap.

You should be able to sign up for email updates here Mega Crop – Greenleaf Nutrients Europe
You will get an email as soon as the stock lands.

Here's my current setup using megacrop 1 part only....
image0.jpeg

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg
Beautiful garden my friend :thumb: excellent work.
If you want to say Hi and meet everyone here is a link
Those nutrients are doing a great job on your girls.
Have a great weekend.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I do. I add bud explosion and epsom in flower.
Mind if I hit you up with a few noob questions?

I have the DWC thread that @Delps8 started a few years back open on the laptop to read tonight :)

Google just does not yield any advice that can replace first hand experience :)

Friday 13th. Here we are. I’ve lost all hope, let’s see if we get any updates by the end of today

Back
Top Bottom