The Mega Crop Thread

Interesting looking buds. I can see the differents.
Here is a picture of what I thought was BB.
PB170478.JPG

PB170479.JPG
they do have a Kush look to them. could be a different BlackBerry pheno maybe.?. I have a totally different looking lsd growing to her 2 sisters. smells identical but is normal looking pale white pistils and green leaves. whats her smell like. My blackberries smell very sweet now.

they do have a Kush look to them. could be a different BlackBerry pheno maybe.?. I have a totally different looking lsd growing to her 2 sisters. smells identical but is normal looking pale white pistils and green leaves. whats her smell like. My blackberries smell very sweet now.

I have lots to learn. I just smelled BB 5, and it smells piney. And, this run is a lot froster, then ever I have had.
Thanks to you all:green_heart:

I am now on around day 5 since 1st use of the pk warrior and no negative signs yet. I have now added sumo boost to the mix at 5ml/10L to see how this combines with the pk. I couldnt find any info anywhere of any npk to the boost but felt it was work a try . I am now nearly 24 hours into using it , still with no bad signs but I am vigilant now.
20191226_102304.jpg
20191226_102256.jpg
There are new pistils popping in the BlackBerry and LSD which I thought were near to their final as were starting to brown off a little.
20191225_204513.jpg
20191225_203645.jpg
20191225_203844.jpg
20191225_172629.jpg
20191225_203548.jpg
I wanted to compare the mc against the organic living soil and thought it had already established the win but the MC girls are now a hell of a lot thicker and weight supportive then the LOS. The pot size advantage of the organic soil has proved to matter none with the autos and a 17L difference hasnt shown to grow more where the medium is different either. Hoping Emilya can prove the use is an advantage with mc in LOS too. I am loving the contestant green shade of all the plants now. MC for the win.
20191226_101837.jpg

Attachments

• 20191225_203739.jpg
    20191225_203739.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 42
I have lots to learn. I just smelled BB 5, and it smells piney. And, this run is a lot froster, then ever I have had.
Thanks to you all:green_heart:
This is why I though a Kush. nice and piney with a filthy look to her ( in a good way) . Short and definately not sweet .Is she oily too?.

I am now on around day 5 since 1st use of the pk warrior and no negative signs yet. I have now added sumo boost to the mix at 5ml/10L to see how this combines with the pk. I couldnt find any info anywhere of any npk to the boost but felt it was work a try . I am now nearly 24 hours into using it , still with no bad signs but I am vigilant now.
20191226_102304.jpg
20191226_102256.jpg
There are new pistils popping in the BlackBerry and LSD which I thought were near to their final as were starting to brown off a little.
20191225_204513.jpg
20191225_203645.jpg
20191225_203844.jpg
20191225_172629.jpg
20191225_203548.jpg
I wanted to compare the mc against the organic living soil and thought it had already established the win but the MC girls are now a hell of a lot thicker and weight supportive then the LOS. The pot size advantage of the organic soil has proved to matter none with the autos and a 17L difference hasnt shown to grow more where the medium is different either. Hoping Emilya can prove the use is an advantage with mc in LOS too. I am loving the contestant green shade of all the plants now. MC for the win.
20191226_101837.jpg
I think the difference you are trying to understand is that you have gone from an LOS situation where you are not trying to supercharge the plants but are instead trying to provide a 24/7 constant amount of nutrients with a natural feeding cycle that provides just exactly what the plants need.... and there is the key... just what they need.
When you correctly use a fertilizer, you push things up a notch. Now you are not just giving the plants "what they need" but you are giving them MORE than they need... tempting them to use it all... and a healthy vibrant plant will respond by supercharging its growth. It is no wonder that growers all over are noticing increased growth rates when trying MC, because there is no giving 1/4 or 1/2 nutes here trying to go for a minimalistic grow that can produce no headaches... these are full on high quality nutes.

So been away from the forums for a while loving the results from megacrop but came in to ask if anyone else has concerns with heavy metals in this stuff. Been using it for a while now (best crop I've grown yet) getting close to harvest time and knowing cannabis is a hyperaccumulator started wondering what exactly is in this stuff. On there site it says they are testing but the test results they show from September 2017 are completely generic...no mention of "Green Leaf Nutrients" and the sample description is "Blank" Thought i would come in here to see if any of my 420 heros @Pennywise
@InTheShed @farside05 etc. have looked into this yet?

...our products have extremely high quality testing standards and exceed standards for growing plants fit for human consumption. MEGA CROP is tested a minimum of 3 times for heavy metal screening.
  1. Before sourcing the individual ingredients that make up the product
  2. In house testing after completion of final batch
  3. External 3rd party independent testing of final batch
Testing for Arsenic, Cadmium, Cobalt, Copper, Molybdenum, Nickel, Lead, Selenium, Mercury and more are standard. Products exceed organic level certification requirements.

Source

...our products have extremely high quality testing standards and exceed standards for growing plants fit for human consumption. MEGA CROP is tested a minimum of 3 times for heavy metal screening.
  1. Before sourcing the individual ingredients that make up the product
  2. In house testing after completion of final batch
  3. External 3rd party independent testing of final batch
Testing for Arsenic, Cadmium, Cobalt, Copper, Molybdenum, Nickel, Lead, Selenium, Mercury and more are standard. Products exceed organic level certification requirements.

Source
Thanks shed but in this day and age i tend to take information typed into a website with a very large grain of salt and like i mentioned the report they show on that page means absolutely nothing.

Don't get me wrong i LOVE this stuff . I am probably being a little anal but having come to mega crop from an organic perspective i just want to do my due diligence. I have emailed them to see if they have a more meaningful report i.e. something up to date with a sample description and is actually addressed to them.

I think the difference you are trying to understand is that you have gone from an LOS situation where you are not trying to supercharge the plants but are instead trying to provide a 24/7 constant amount of nutrients with a natural feeding cycle that provides just exactly what the plants need.... and there is the key... just what they need.
When you correctly use a fertilizer, you push things up a notch. Now you are not just giving the plants "what they need" but you are giving them MORE than they need... tempting them to use it all... and a healthy vibrant plant will respond by supercharging its growth. It is no wonder that growers all over are noticing increased growth rates when trying MC, because there is no giving 1/4 or 1/2 nutes here trying to go for a minimalistic grow that can produce no headaches... these are full on high quality nutes.
I agree there. I am curious more around the los still being active alongside MC. Iove it in the coco and so want to beed up their potential in LOS too now. seeing your soil not overdoing it to the ladies is a good sign. maybe my second run in feb will my mc /los If yours go as I suspect it Will. Fingers crossed

Back
Top Bottom