one feature of the soil cover is light blocking and (if the cover material is thick enough) it allows roots to propagate on top of the soil…

yup the elusive weed air-roots cuz they won’t develop unless it’s dark AF and moist too

also the ones that fit in saucer under your grow bags are potentially risky business… runoff water, the whole combination of electricity & water thing. Plus seedling heat mats are larger and can be tie wired or duct taped to sides of your smart pots as shown, but if heat mats are sitting up on cookie sheet above the drip pans then that should be ok
I can attest to roots up top…
IMG_4243.jpeg

20240919_162256.jpg

I jarred up the RVDV yesterday. It was my slowest drying/tubbing yet but after almost 2 months it's down to 65% and into jars to hit 62%. This was on the bottom of the tub. Can you say redhair?😎

It filled a half litre canning jar perfectly😊

20240920_164454.jpg

The clones are almost ready to plant. Another 1-2 days, the roots are almost longer than the clones.

20240920_164536.jpg

Soon😊.

20240920_164649.jpg

Day 55. Miss Sticky, front right, is ready for flower. She's long and gangly and doesn't mainline well, but she is a great pheno.

Little (big) LC-18 is only 46 days old, so she needs at least another 10 days to flip, but she will be ready by then. The 2 LC's in the rear are not there yet. They haven't got much vigor so.....
20240920_164657.jpg

Tomorrow this one, Miss Sticky, gets the flower tent to herself and gets flipped. In 9 or 10 days Little LC will be old enough to join. The other 2 go into the veg tent with RV Mumma for now. If they improve I will clone them to flower next run.

Screenshot_20240920_175047_VPD Calculator.jpg

VPD is dialed, the end number is spot on for late veg. As ambient temps cool I'll turn up the light to close the 5 degree gap and then fine tune it with humidity.

20240920_164733.jpg

Clone Mumma is going to get a major trim so I can fit the 2 LC's in. She loves Gaia. Her color is perfect. She will supply the worms with great feed all winter long😊

Now I'm going to twist up a doobie of pure red hairs. I hope it tastes good.

How was the red haired doob?
It wasn't very potent, and it tastes like a tobacco/hashish spliff. Very resinous on the tongue and lips. The ash burned pure white.

Nice buzz tho, if you just felt like smoking lots but not getting fully shittered, this is fantastic. Very heady with no body stone whatsoever. Just how I like 'em😊

Back
Top Bottom