Hey so 1 last thing on VPD. I forgot to mention it yesterday and its important.

When plants sleep they naturally raise their leaf temps to be equal to air temps.

So if you are new to VPD, its important to know that you can monitor it all day long for sure, but you make your adjustments to the environment, as in changing your RH setting, or moving the light, or whatever, by the last 2 hours of lights on.

Never panic if you wake up, check them 30 minutes later, and leaf temps aren't good.

Wait til the afternoon to change things. Thats as fast as they will run all day.

This is important to understand or if your in flower you will get hermies.

You dont want to do it earlier in the day, or you could over rev them later in the day.

Watering slows them down too. You can see it here if you take vpd readings all day long and if your tent environment never changes, things you do will effect leaf temps.

So its kind of cool to watch all day. Every time i open my tent I have my IR gun in hand and the app open with air temp and RH already filled out.

Clone Pare Down

Ok @Gee64, here is what I decided to do. Here’s a before and after thing. First picture is before. The rest are after. It looks like less than it was, I probably took twenty little bud spots off.

IMG_2610.jpeg

IMG_2611.jpeg

IMG_2613.jpeg

IMG_2614.jpeg

Clone Pare Down

Ok @Gee64, here is what I decided to do. Here’s a before and after thing. First picture is before. The rest are after. It looks like less than it was, I probably took twenty little bud spots off.

IMG_2610.jpeg

IMG_2611.jpeg

IMG_2613.jpeg

IMG_2614.jpeg
In the after shot, the only middles left are the ones you can see.

Thanks G. I got hermies twice now in the past, always thought it was genetics and not so much environment. What in the environment induce hermies?
Oooh, I know a couple! Spikes is one. Repeated temperature or humidity spikes can sometimes do it. Also obviously the biggie is light leaks if you call that environment.

Yeah being normal is overrated
There's nothing normal on what we do, you got rippers, cops, fuckers that want to rip u off.
Being on the defense all the time, especially where you're located.. nothing normal about that shit..lol.. just speaking for myself..
:passitleft:
I probably need to move up north in a isolated area to get normal back

Really wanna try growing some Chocolope. I have some photo seeds from Blimburn. Maybe get the coffee and morning bong hit in one fell swoop? Lol
I have Chocodope auto seeds. Other than the obvious, I wonder what the difference is. I must find out.
Wow, I just had a life altering occurrence. I suddenly realized that in this room I'm normal. 🤣🤣🤣
:hug: I know what you mean.

You ous :circle-of-love:

Even at my age I'm often startled at how abnormal people think it is to smoke pot every day. I've been doing it for 48 years.

I've been keeping track over time, catching any polls they might release, and it seems that 1-2% of us have been daily users, pretty consistently. I haven't seen the recent ones - probably more now.

And ... if we've been daily users for decades ... we must be functional people that live amongst the "normals", right? I couldn't advertise it, so no one knew, but I was usually some degree of high at the time. And the other 1-2% around me did the same. Professionals. Accountants, pharmacists, attorneys, car dealers, you name it.

It's really nice to be able to meet so many of you here at 420Mag. :cheesygrinsmiley:

And as an aside ... why don't we ever see the experienced users in the media? Wouldn't our opinions be useful? :hmmmm: I started smoking pot in 1968, and began to smoke daily in 1975. Maybe people like me could offer some experience and wisdom regarding cannabis use.

"Normal" people are by definition ignorant. They avoid interesting stuff. How would they know anything about stuff that isn't normal? They annoy the crap outta me, always have. Bleh.

Jus' sayin'. :battingeyelashes:

(Just finished a bowl of Snow Moon - I kinda like it.) :bongrip:

:Namaste:

Even at my age I'm often startled at how abnormal people think it is to smoke pot every day. I've been doing it for 48 years.

I've been keeping track over time, catching any polls they might release, and it seems that 1-2% of us have been daily users, pretty consistently. I haven't seen the recent ones - probably more now.

And ... if we've been daily users for decades ... we must be functional people that live amongst the "normals", right? I couldn't advertise it, so no one knew, but I was usually some degree of high at the time. And the other 1-2% around me did the same. Professionals. Accountants, pharmacists, attorneys, car dealers, you name it.

It's really nice to be able to meet so many of you here at 420Mag. :cheesygrinsmiley:

And as an aside ... why don't we ever see the experienced users in the media? Wouldn't our opinions be useful? :hmmmm: I started smoking pot in 1968, and began to smoke daily in 1975. Maybe people like me could offer some experience and wisdom regarding cannabis use.

"Normal" people are by definition ignorant. They avoid interesting stuff. How would they know anything about stuff that isn't normal? They annoy the crap outta me, always have. Bleh.

Jus' sayin'. :battingeyelashes:

(Just finished a bowl of Snow Moon - I kinda like it.) :bongrip:

:Namaste:
:high-five:
Well said brother..:passitleft:
I started smoking pot in 1990 and it's been a blaze.. much respect

Clone Pare Down

IMG_2610.jpeg

IMG_2611.jpeg

IMG_2613.jpeg

IMG_2614.jpeg
I think your remaining colas will be much bigger now. Its hard isn't it. Thats excellent worm food.

When you get a "closed loop" so to speak, where all your waste gets recycled so you can use your nutes again, it gets easy to over-prune lol. Circle of Life.

Back
Top Bottom