Lol it's a good thing you retired because that plant is leafy.
It's going to be a nice break to only have one in flower for awhile.

The clones are cloning for the next couple weeksšŸ˜Ž.

Other than mixing some soil and processing some root balls, I have a couple weeks of low maintenancešŸ˜

Gee man, in response to your request about a week ago, I planted a Gelato auto (Herbies) in a pot outside. It hasn't popped its head up yet so I am giving up hope for it. We are expecting torrential rains this weekend, and it's unlikely it will survive the deluge if it is still intact. However, I will give it another week to see if it sprouts before I make alternative plans.

Gee man, in response to your request about a week ago, I planted a Gelato auto (Herbies) in a pot outside. It hasn't popped its head up yet so I am giving up hope for it. We are expecting torrential rains this weekend, and it's unlikely it will survive the deluge if it is still intact. However, I will give it another week to see if it sprouts before I make alternative plans.
Hopefully it pops up. Although you do have an extra indoor light now too, maybe you should pop a couple seeds!

Haha pretty soon you will have as many plants going as I do.šŸ˜Ž

Pretty soon your gonna need a worm farm.šŸ¤£

Hopefully it pops up. Although you do have an extra indoor light now too, maybe you should pop a couple seeds!

Haha pretty soon you will have as many plants going as I do.šŸ˜Ž

Pretty soon your gonna need a worm farm.šŸ¤£
Worm farm is already on my list of things to work towards. I have ordered some seeds and I'll be doing a comparative journal with Tassie Turtleman when they get sprouted. Should be next week all things being equal.

Worm farm is already on my list of things to work towards. I have ordered some seeds and I'll be doing a comparative journal with Tassie Turtleman when they get sprouted. Should be next week all things being equal.
Oh sweet! What strains did you decide on, can you say yet?

Back
Top Bottom