DSC_0180.jpg
Morning and happy weekend Gee man and co.

I wanted to share that I received this fabulous prize from @Original Sensible Seeds! A couple of weeks ago I wasn't sure I'd get m/any prizes due to my location but they are arriving! It's wonderful! Pink Rozay look like fabulous plants. I am looking forward to one day growing them / getting a growmie to grow them for me since I am confined to autoflowering varietals for the time being.

DSC_0180.jpg
Morning and happy weekend Gee man and co.

I wanted to share that I received this fabulous prize from @Original Sensible Seeds! A couple of weeks ago I wasn't sure I'd get m/any prizes due to my location but they are arriving! It's wonderful! Pink Rozay look like fabulous plants. I am looking forward to one day growing them / getting a growmie to grow them for me since I am confined to autoflowering varietals for the time being.
Very cool! That sounds like a fantastic strain. I'm glad all the gifts are finding you. They are well deserved😊👊

So what are you going to do with the outside plant? 😧
It's chopped and half trimmed. I'll finish it today. It's a very gooey plant. 20 main tops is what she had. It was leaning towards it's sativa side. The flowers are not as nuggy as they could have been but the potency and flavors should be there.

It's chopped and half trimmed. I'll finish it today. It's a very gooey plant. 20 main tops is what she had. It was leaning towards it's sativa side. The flowers are not as nuggy as they could have been but the potency and flavors should be there.
We're all sure the worms will love it! :thumb:

:laughtwo:

Miss Sticky is getting some girth to her pistils! :laugh: Beautiful plant! Also kudos for growing outdoors right to the bitter end! She's going to be something special!
The outdoor grow was odd this year. The plants were all about 3 weeks late in starting to flower.

The BK that ripened never filled in to be floppy heavy.

Physically she looked about 3 weeks away, but her trichs were all milky and about a third amber so she was ripe.

Yield will be down but she looks and smells tasty and potent.

Her flowers are very pretty.🥰

Very cool! That sounds like a fantastic strain. I'm glad all the gifts are finding you. They are well deserved😊👊
Thank you! :)
It looks and sounds divine. Lucky friends!

Miss Sticky - Day 34 of Flower.

Half ways tomorrow, 3 full weeks until senescence could start. They get fed and watered today.

Dolo-water 1st, probably 3 liters, then top dressing, then EWC, then a gentle RO watering.

I need to up my feeding game, she eats a lot. It's time for a tea. Molasses, Gaia, and EWC with a bit of extra kelp and bat guano.

20241025_161734.jpg

The buds are stacking already. 🥰😊

20241025_161744.jpg

She is living up to her name. She has more sugar already than RVDV ever had, although RV had lots deep inside the calyxes, just not on the leaves.

20241026_062233.jpg

2" tall.

20241026_062313.jpg

20241026_062326.jpg

RV never had sugar leaves. Or pinkish tinges in her hairs.

20241026_062421.jpg

Deep inside everything is sparkly and sticky. 😊🤞❤️

@Gidorah how is Ikky? Is she harvested yet?
Bad news on Iklwa and nobody to blame but myself. She got totally ravished by two different types of worms. You can usually spot worm damage early by the brown section of buds and treat for it but these buggers just ate everything so fast that there was no warning. I didn't spray my use Bt and neem oil and kinda got lackadaisical with this grow. Oh well, always next year with better soil and a new refractometer. Here's two of the culprits.
20241015_151155.jpg

20241015_151057.jpg

Bad news on Iklwa and nobody to blame but myself. She got totally ravished by two different types of worms. You can usually spot worm damage early by the brown section of buds and treat for it but these buggers just ate everything so fast that there was no warning. I didn't spray my use Bt and neem oil and kinda got lackadaisical with this grow. Oh well, always next year with better soil and a new refractometer. Here's two of the culprits.
20241015_151155.jpg

20241015_151057.jpg
fat bastards!

The outdoor grow was odd this year. The plants were all about 3 weeks late in starting to flower.

The BK that ripened never filled in to be floppy heavy.

Physically she looked about 3 weeks away, but her trichs were all milky and about a third amber so she was ripe.

Yield will be down but she looks and smells tasty and potent.

Her flowers are very pretty.🥰
Yeah I remember that. Strange. Maybe smoke from fires? Space lasers, yeah, sorry it's crazy down here right now. :p

I just dug one of my holes out and tomorrow I'll mix a full dose of Rev's new recipe. Changed my mind and decided to not worry on my high ppm water. I'm going with being outdoors and cooking through winter may create ok conditions. Any thoughts?

What a rootball I found! 5 cubic feet of it! Heaviest near the top. It'll get heavy deeper with the new soil I'm thinking. I have to learn how to feed something like this now. Geoflora is fine and I knew how to get things grown with it but in Rev soil I won't need as much or something.

20241015_151155.jpg

20241015_151057.jpg
Oh man that sucks. Catapillars are assholes. Those are big ones! Sorry G😓👊

Back
Top Bottom