Your very welcome Scottay. Yeah read it a couple times or even more. It's confusing until it's not, then it's easy. Don't hesitate to pose a question if needed.

The key takeaways are that light intensity warms leaves, never let your leaves get as warm as the air, and don't make adjustments unless you are basing them on the late afternoon readings. 10 hours after lights on is a perfect time.
Dude if I start firing off questions you'll spend the next two days probably trying to explain to which I'd say man that's awesome.....
But wtf does it mean!?!? 😂🤣😂 Happy Monday buddy!! I really do appreciate the fact that you take the time out to help others figure things out and learn. I doubt I'll ever be a master cultivator because I plan on always trying to continue learning. 😎✌️

20241014_060719.jpg
20241014_060711.jpg
20241014_061208.jpg

20241014_062505.jpg

Hi Gee and co,

What have I got here? I haven't exactly got enough foliage to afford to lose leaves. The plant is due to be top dressed tomorrow. Is this a K deficiency again? There really shouldn't be a deficiency with all the Nourish and top dressing but here we are.

20241014_060719.jpg
20241014_060711.jpg
20241014_061208.jpg

20241014_062505.jpg

Hi Gee and co,

What have I got here? I haven't exactly got enough foliage to afford to lose leaves. The plant is due to be top dressed tomorrow. Is this a K deficiency again? There really shouldn't be a deficiency with all the Nourish and top dressing but here we are.
It looks like too much light in low humidity, but thats just a quick guess. Whats your PPFD and humidity?

Is it on all your plants?

If not, is this one in stronger light?

It looks like too much light in low humidity, but thats just a quick guess. Whats your PPFD and humidity?
You're a genius! Thank you. It is too much light. The ppfd was 1420 :eek: I didn't realize the plant had grown taller! I've raised the light and ppfd is now 1000. RH is 49 degrees. You are spot on with your diagnosis. Hopefully the water with fish and microbes I gave it yesterday will help and hopefully the combination stops further damage. Is there anything else I could do?

Gotta run, project cleanup in an empty building cuz it's a holiday here. I love empty buildings😊. I'm around if you need anything.
Oh happy holiday! :)

Dude if I start firing off questions you'll spend the next two days probably trying to explain to which I'd say man that's awesome.....
But wtf does it mean!?!? 😂🤣😂 Happy Monday buddy!! I really do appreciate the fact that you take the time out to help others figure things out and learn. I doubt I'll ever be a master cultivator because I plan on always trying to continue learning. 😎✌️
Haha gotta love the Gee explanation followed by the footnotes. Your probably already doing the things Gee talks about without even knowing the science behind it. Except juicing leaves haha that's something people never do before Gee talks them into it.

I have to catch up on all four sides lol
Just thought I'd chime in for a second.
Mr.Gee, If it hadn't been for you're explanation of scenescene I would probably have more stress in the grow room. It has definitely helped me in understanding and retaining that cannabis is cannibal. 😊 An I do not stress as much about a few dingy leaves falling off in group sessions. Now I use it as a visual aid in knowing that my plant is prepping itself for the finishing touches. Thank you.
And thank you @StoneOtter @Melville Hobbes @Roy Growin and @Tokin Roll @Preston9mm (just to name a few) you guys have helped me out so much more than y'all know. :hug:

:thanks:

Hope I'm not disturbing the peace with all my good morning energy 💚

Here Gee-man, I took this picture with your teachings in mind. It's a perfect example of scenescene. They all yellowed together and dropped together.

What's wrong w it? Looks like it needs a bit of water.
It had too much water. It was very droopy and leathery. I think it is greening up, straightening out and looking perkier. I think it is also just a tad gimpy. It hatched skew and hid under it's one coty for a week. I am deciding if it stays or goes because I don't want to waste soil. It seems happier outside though, so I shall plant it out as soon as it's got a root system to hold it together and upright. Unless it continues to yellow lol. Then it's into the compost!

You're a genius! Thank you. It is too much light. The ppfd was 1420 :eek: I didn't realize the plant had grown taller! I've raised the light and ppfd is now 1000. RH is 49 degrees. You are spot on with your diagnosis. Hopefully the water with fish and microbes I gave it yesterday will help and hopefully the combination stops further damage. Is there anything else I could do?
Nope, thats it really. Actually it is possible the extra light has stressed the magnesium out of her, so work a calmag into your schedule. Just a light mix, not a heavy feed, and get it in once a week for 2 weeks as a preventative thing.

Just a light dose tho, and if cal and mag didn't go out it will cause no harm, but if they did you have fixed it before the leaves got hurt.

Don't use a straight mag supplement, it needs to go in balanced with Calcium to be immediately effective.

Haha gotta love the Gee explanation followed by the footnotes. Your probably already doing the things Gee talks about without even knowing the science behind it. Except juicing leaves haha that's something people never do before Gee talks them into it.
Gee's such a Dikk!

I have to catch up on all four sides lol
Just thought I'd chime in for a second.
Mr.Gee, If it hadn't been for you're explanation of scenescene I would probably have more stress in the grow room. It has definitely helped me in understanding and retaining that cannabis is cannibal. 😊 An I do not stress as much about a few dingy leaves falling off in group sessions. Now I use it as a visual aid in knowing that my plant is prepping itself for the finishing touches. Thank you.
And thank you @StoneOtter @Melville Hobbes @Roy Growin and @Tokin Roll @Preston9mm (just to name a few) you guys have helped me out so much more than y'all know. :hug:

:thanks:

Hope I'm not disturbing the peace with all my good morning energy 💚

Here Gee-man, I took this picture with your teachings in mind. It's a perfect example of scenescene. They all yellowed together and dropped together.
Haha Jiggi the universe works in mysterious ways🥰. That scenescence post was actually meant for another member but the 420 Gods of Karma had other plans for it (or a stoner mistake, tomato tomaaaato) and it went to you. I tagged the wrong post when I replied to it🤣 I'm glad it helped. Thats a beauty plant🥰😍❤️. A perfect example of scenescence👊

If you ever wanna get rid of those mites then there is a ton of info in here for that, and if hundreds of pages is just too much reading then pop in when your ready and ask away, we can always run thru bug avoidance all over again, we have a few times already, and every time it pops up it helps others.

If you ever want to spam us with your pic's please feel free to do so, as when there's nothing on the floor we all get bitchy, so pictures are always welcome, and you grow non stop so....

That goes for everyone, even you silent lurkers🥰. This is everyone's Spot, so lets see what your up to. Synthetic or organic, lets see it👊

lol too funny🤣🤣🤣.

Continuing to learn WILL make you a master cultivator.

I'm a true believer in the philosophy that if you didn't learn something new today then you have wasted a day👊

If people don't share then it gets hard to learn something new.

Plus talking plants with you folks stops my wife from strangling me🤣🤣🤣🤣

I should be thanking you guys here! ❤️👊

Nope, thats it really. Actually it is possible the extra light has stressed the magnesium out of her, so work a calmag into your schedule. Just a light mix, not a heavy feed, and get it in once a week for 2 weeks as a preventative thing.

Just a light dose tho, and if cal and mag didn't go out it will cause no harm, but if they did you have fixed it before the leaves got hurt.

Don't use a straight mag supplement, it needs to go in balanced with Calcium to be immediately effective.
Thanks Gee. I gave a half dose of a combination Calmag supplement.

Thanks Gee. I gave a half dose of a combination Calmag supplement.
Perfect. 2 half doses a few days apart works better than one full dose when your only maintaining, not rescuing.

You may not get those leaves to color back up tho, light damage usually scars, but they still work and they are batteries for buffing a deficiency, so I wouldn't pluck them off just for vanity.

Big buds are better than pretty leaves😎

and reminders stop it from repeating.👊

Back
Top Bottom