I would certainly let it dry down, and if it's in with the rest and the only one acting this way, I would give it a hand by raising it a bit closer to the lights and putting it on a heat mat to get it transpiring faster.
That and maybe give her some air by replacing replacing the plastic bag with a small plate or saucer. That plastic bag so close to a wet pot is just inviting bad stuff to set up shop.

No.

When this plant was born it hid under its one coty for several days. The one leaf was always lame and that is the same leaf that now has the calcium spot.
DSC_9660-Edit.jpg

I'm tempted to toss it outdoors and start a new one. Ugh!
I've put it on the heat mat. I can't really get it closer to the light because the heat mat won't reach. FTS it's going outside and I will start a new one! Bloody hell.
If it's warm enough outside that would likely fix it right up, but if it had a rough start it may be a gimp too.

From what I see of auto's getting a dud happens too, so it could be that, but if you put it outside in the sun and let it dry down for a day or 2 or 3 until it needs water, then add ewc up top and water it in with fish water, and if you dust some myco to get washed in too, you have given it a fighting chance.

Give it a water watering next time, then a fish watering the time after that, and see what you get.

If it was a myco problem then you could have to wait up to 2 weeks to see it come around, so be patient if you decide to try to revive it.

If nothing else it's a good experiment to have fun with.

Outdoors will make it transpire better.

20241009_170336.jpg

I was going to feed this to the worms today

20241009_170345.jpg

But maybe I should sift it 1st.

20241009_170333.jpg

It's pretty thick in there. I crushed the frozen weed into meal by wacking the bag and this shook down.
I vote sift!!!!!!

Miss Stickey - Day 17 of Flower.
20241009_101537.jpg

I had to raise the light. She is stretching hard still. I have a possible 3 more inches of height but it's almost maxed. The plant is about 5 feet tall all strapped out.

20241009_101649.jpg

Larf Valley got tweaked too. 5 side branches and 4 more small ones up some pillar colas that were on the back sides of the colas got snipped out. Then the Colas of Larfville got tweaked around a bit with overhead ties to pull them from crowded spots in the canopy into holes. I also pinched out every shady flower site I could find. She's ready, I just need stretch to stop. 😔

20241009_101556.jpg

Some random main colas.

20241009_101606.jpg

20241009_101627.jpg

Miss Sticky areoclones - Day 14 in soil.

20241009_101730.jpg

I removed 4 fans from each. I want to pull the side branches out.

20241009_101739.jpg

20241009_101805.jpg

Still nothing on the EWC sprouting attempt. I'm losing hope. I'll wait a few more days then dig the seeds up to have a look.
I was going to say stretch her wider to reduce height but looks like you’re out of space

If it's warm enough outside that would likely fix it right up, but if it had a rough start it may be a gimp too.

From what I see of auto's getting a dud happens too, so it could be that, but if you put it outside in the sun and let it dry down for a day or 2 or 3 until it needs water, then add ewc up top and water it in with fish water, and if you dust some myco to get washed in too, you have given it a fighting chance.

Give it a water watering next time, then a fish watering the time after that, and see what you get.

If it was a myco problem then you could have to wait up to 2 weeks to see it come around, so be patient if you decide to try to revive it.

If nothing else it's a good experiment to have fun with.

Outdoors will make it transpire better.
Carmen I can help you with strain selection next time if you want.

I was going to say stretch her wider to reduce height but looks like you’re out of space
Yup, she's 5ft by 5 ft wide and 5'7 tall. My light is 6'8 high, I can squeeze 6'11" up if I raise the light as much as I can, but thats it. Gosh Darn Afrikaans🤣🤣🤣

Today is Day 18 so stretch should stop soon..... I hope!🤣🤣

Carmen I can help you with strain selection next time if you want.
Thank you Jon, I'd appreciate that. This seed should have been good, it is Gelato by Herbies.

That and maybe give her some air by replacing replacing the plastic bag with a small plate or saucer. That plastic bag so close to a wet pot is just inviting bad stuff to set up shop.
Thanks, I'll do that.

I've moved the second Somango outdoors, put the Gelato directly under the light on a saucer on the heat mat, and planted another MAC # 1 by Dutch Passion! I am concerned that I am going to run out of weed!

About to find that Gee spot aren’t you :)

Good morning! I noticed one of them gave you a gift? Or maybe my eyes are off?
Got seed?

I never looked that close Stone, they just get watered, fed, and ignored for the most part. Maybe the worm farm will become the nursery🤣. I'll check closer this afternoon.

Wow! ❤️ Your outdoor ladies are Gorgeous!

Do you train your indoor plants 🪴 the same way?
Thanks Med, Momma Nature is giving us a fantastic October. 🥰

The RV's won't finish, they still have at least 4-5 weeks to go, they are just starting to stack now, but the BK is almost in it's last stage. Resin is coming in strong, it just needs to add some final weight.

2 more weeks I would guess. This pheno is more sativa-like than the others I have grown, so it won't be super nuggy, but she is getting some nice color to her.

The RV's will fill lots of ziplock bags in the freezer to feed the worms all winter long, and no trimming! 😎😊

I have a buddy that loves the hybrid BK so hopefully it isn't seeded and will finish nicely so I can give him a half pound of prime colas.

I've moved the second Somango outdoors, put the Gelato directly under the light on a saucer on the heat mat, and planted another MAC # 1 by Dutch Passion! I am concerned that I am going to run out of weed!
Hopefully outdoors helps the little gaffer out.It should get her transpiring better.

Another Mac!🥰😊😍. I hope it's as pretty as the last one!

Hopefully outdoors helps the little gaffer out.It should get her transpiring better.

Another Mac!🥰😊😍. I hope it's as pretty as the last one!
Thanks Gee. I think there's an improvement today.
DSC_9898-Edit.jpg

Gelato auto by Herbies, 19 days old. This plant will likely remain outside unless it makes a drastic improvement. It's only been out for a couple of hours in the last light of the afternoon, so there's hope.

I have one reservation about the prepped outdoor pot. I discovered a handful of beetle larvae grubs. I don't know if they will cause a problem in the roots. Anyone know about them?

Back
Top Bottom