I'm going to let the transplant get a more robust root system before up potting to see if that makes a difference and, if not, I'll probably have to go to an intermediate step. I like to go directly from 9oz right to the 2gal SIP, but I could make a stop at a 1L intermediate pot to help build better roots in a smaller, more controlled watering environment. I like the ease of going direct to the 2gal, but maybe I'd have better luck with an extra step.
I decided to go with the intermediate 1L pot in an effort to try to tip as many odds in my favor as possible. I'll let it fill out the 1L pot for a few weeks before up potting into its final 2G flowering Net Pot. The 1L is a non-SIP.

This smaller intermediate pot should give me more watering/feeding opportunities and therefore more chances to fix Ca issues along the way.

I decided to go with the intermediate 1L pot in an effort to try to tip as many odds in my favor as possible. I'll let it fill out the 1L pot for a few weeks before up potting into its final 2G flowering Net Pot. The 1L is a non-SIP.

This smaller intermediate pot should give me more watering/feeding opportunities and therefore more chances to fix Ca issues along the way.
Awesome! did you add any extra prilled dolomite by chance?

Awesome! did you add any extra prilled dolomite by chance?
Yes, this new mix has prilled and powdered dolomite as well as, gypsum, Oyster shell, bone meal and fish bone meal as I'm trying to cover all of the bases.

This should give me the mineral versions of Ca and P, so hopefully brix can get over the hump.

Yes, this new mix has prilled and powdered dolomite as well as, gypsum, Oyster shell, bone meal and fish bone meal as I'm trying to cover all of the bases.

This should give me the mineral versions of Ca and P, so hopefully brix can get over the hump.
Awesome! then you can backwards engineer it 1 piece at a time👍

Miss Sticky - Day 7 of Flower.
20240929_132352.jpg

The autowatering is still set perfectly. The needle was dead center in the green again. Usually it takes some tweaking to dial it in,9 I got lucky this time😎.

20240929_132440.jpg

From the side you can see the lower level of the canopy down in Larf Valley. Hopefully it stretches up.

20240929_132421.jpg

No snowballs yet, but the pistils that are there sure are long🥰

20240929_132416.jpg

Miss Sticky aeroclones - Day 4 in soil.
20240929_132224.jpg

The one on the right got the aloe yesterday. It never burned so I guess it wasn't too strong.

20240929_132242.jpg

The damaged growing tips from being in the cloner too long are growing out. You can see them easily now.

20240929_132254.jpg

Some side branching leaves got it too.

20240929_132307.jpg

This one is the worst one. They will be fine. She's not as vigorous as RVDV but she's no slouch either. They are both growing already.

Hello mate @g-one-three

Now we know Popeye was a cultivator don’t we 😂🤣

And yes mate I will try what you suggest, I’m gunna put the refractometer on the side and try get it stable first, maybe that will help 🤷‍♂️😂

Thanks mate :thanks: :thumb:
IMG_5211.jpeg
He’s telling the truth…

Ok so I'm running 4 1 gallon fabric pots with a couple seeds I made in my small tent. So I'm mixing up the soil and adding some new and different ratios to help the small pots hit big boy Brix numbers lol. It's more than what I've been doing but little pots suck 😂.

My mix went like this...
~3 gallons of Mother Earth Ground Swell soil
~1 gallon old soil from the mother and father's pots
4 cups EWC
3 Tbsp of Power Bloom 2-8-4
3 Tbsp of All Purpose 4-4-4
2 Tbsp of Mineralized Phosphate
1 cup of uncooked Basmati rice
PXL_20240929_233801581.jpg

In the pot I did soil then a layer of 1tsp 4-4-4, 1tsp 2-8-4, and 1/2 cup EWC. I repeated this for a total of 3 layers.
PXL_20240929_234913249.jpg

I know it's not as hot as you make your soil but I'm building to that lol.

Man I wish I was your neighbor so I could see those girls in real life hahaha and get some of that sweet soil.

Ok so I'm running 4 1 gallon fabric pots with a couple seeds I made in my small tent. So I'm mixing up the soil and adding some new and different ratios to help the small pots hit big boy Brix numbers lol. It's more than what I've been doing but little pots suck 😂.

My mix went like this...
~3 gallons of Mother Earth Ground Swell soil
~1 gallon old soil from the mother and father's pots
4 cups EWC
3 Tbsp of Power Bloom 2-8-4
3 Tbsp of All Purpose 4-4-4
2 Tbsp of Mineralized Phosphate
1 cup of uncooked Basmati rice
PXL_20240929_233801581.jpg

In the pot I did soil then a layer of 1tsp 4-4-4, 1tsp 2-8-4, and 1/2 cup EWC. I repeated this for a total of 3 layers.
PXL_20240929_234913249.jpg

I know it's not as hot as you make your soil but I'm building to that lol.

Man I wish I was your neighbor so I could see those girls in real life hahaha and get some of that sweet soil.
Thats still a good mix. It might be low on calcium tho unless the Ground Swell soil has some in it already, but the refractometer will tell you once it's all growing.

I wish you were my neighbor too..... as Gee hands G some trimmers🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom