Oh, and for my earlier mention of harvesting indica in mid to late Oct and Sativa in November or later I hope at least some of you said to yourself, wait a min! I went to leafly or similar site and it said I only need 8 weeks of flour, shouldn’t this fool be chopping in sept the latest if he’s seeing start of flower early in July? Absolutely, if my preference is mostly milky with a sprinkling of amber (if even that) and clear trichs then yay. But if you’ve been following and remember my preferences are 30 - 50% amber, it becomes clear that I’m always going to need longer than minimum recommended harvest times…

Well at least I have some outdoor pictures. The sun is bright and low so the lighting is off.

20240706_183609.jpg

20240706_183720.jpg

The revegger.

20240706_183619.jpg

Just when I thought it was over the reveg thing, it reveg's some more. Mucho weirdness with this one. It is so stinky you would swear it was in full flower.

20240706_183631.jpg

20240706_183626.jpg

20240706_183645.jpg

The RVDV clone is loving the heat. She's getting very bushy.

20240706_183708.jpg

Well at least I have some outdoor pictures. The sun is bright and low so the lighting is off.

20240706_183609.jpg

20240706_183720.jpg

The revegger.

20240706_183619.jpg

Just when I thought it was over the reveg thing, it reveg's some more. Mucho weirdness with this one. It is so stinky you would swear it was in full flower.

20240706_183631.jpg

20240706_183626.jpg

20240706_183645.jpg

The RVDV clone is loving the heat. She's getting very bushy.

20240706_183708.jpg
Looks like the closest thing to a pure Sativa breed I’ve seen in a very long time, what is it? And she looks pretty healthy despite your comments on weirdness and reveg. I’ve never personally ran into the reveg issue primarily because I take clones before sexing and just keep track, if it’s a strong male I might throw in breeding tent or worst case he hits the compost pile :)

Looks like the closest thing to a pure Sativa breed I’ve seen in a very long time, what is it? And she looks pretty healthy despite your comments on weirdness and reveg. I’ve never personally ran into the reveg issue primarily because I take clones before sexing and just keep track, if it’s a strong male I might throw in breeding tent or worst case he hits the compost pile :)
It's a cross of a gorgeous Delicious Seeds 11 Roses female and a Kingdom Organics C-99 male that I made a couple years ago.

It was a plant that I manifolded because a couple members wanted to see how manifolding was done. After the demo was over I started to flower it but I ran out of room so I tossed it outside in the compost pile.

I found it some time later still happily growing but revegging from the long summer days, so I rescued it and put it in a pot. Its been revegging for a long time now.

It's a cross of a gorgeous Delicious Seeds 11 Roses female and a Kingdom Organics C-99 male that I made a couple years ago.

It was a plant that I manifolded because a couple members wanted to see how manifolding was done. After the demo was over I started to flower it but I ran out of room so I tossed it outside in the compost pile.

I found it some time later still happily growing but revegging from the long summer days, so I rescued it and put it in a pot. Its been revegging for a long time now.
I love these types of stories, reinforces my belief even further that we don’t have to worry, the sky isn’t really falling yet chicken little :)

This reminds me of my very first season of kosher kush I started from seed and clones from that seed. Much to my chagrin she was a modern girl that identified as they/them because she and all her clones were hermaphroditic. I used her for medicinal oil and smoking and even some edibles. My first clue that she was just fine was when I shared some of her flower with an aficionado friend that is very particular. Mind you, I’ve never profited in any way from what I’ve grown and that’s not to say I fault
anyone that does, I just already have the career that keeps the roof overhead and lights on so no need to make profit. This picky ass friend tried it with me and tried to force feed me $100 cash to take some of my hands saying they can’t accept anything that good for free. Knowing this was a hermie and getting that kind of feedback told me one thing, it’s more than good enough! And no, I would not take her money, but she did get clones and some knowledge to get started for herself :)
Almost forgot to mention that my aficionado friend is a cheapskate and mooch in general so the fact she was even offering money was a major miracle in and of itself. I know that may sound derogatory to some but she knows I love her to pieces and am generally honest to a fault about things.

Curious, if I took a poll today of whether you all thought I was 10% full of crap, 50%, 75% or 100% where would you stand? I started at 10% because we’re all human and I don’t believe anyone can be below the 10% mark :)

Now for the exceptions, if you’re already flowering but not quite where you want to be for trich development and the entire plant is crispy, droopy, has signs of early powdery mildew development then chop that chica now, salvage what you can and compost the rest by all means :)

And here I thought I was the minimalist promoting less is more, then you chime in with no more than 2 teas from seed to harvest! Well gosh darn it all, we need to have a grow off comparison my friend :)

Back
Top Bottom