Wow, tough room!

:laughtwo:
I was waiting for that but hoping it would be Gee. I kind of get off on messing around with people far my growing superior. Lmao. It’s obviously a great trim job, I wouldn’t want any piece of trimming those type buds. Those are not easy to show trim at all.

I was waiting for that but hoping it would be Gee. I kind of get off on messing around with people far my growing superior. Lmao. It’s obviously a great trim job, I wouldn’t want any piece of trimming those type buds. Those are not easy to show trim at all.
Gee will be around but it's only 3am where he is so he's just waking up. Give the man a chance at some wake 'n bake and he'll be as good as new!

Gee will be around but it's only 3am where he is so he's just waking up. Give the man a chance at some wake 'n bake and he'll be as good as new!
It is a tough room. Sheesh!🤣🤣 It's actually still a bit shaggy. I leave some green on to assist the cure and never final trim until right before it goes in the grinder, but those ones are trimmed much neater than the rest. The sugar leaves that I normally leave on hold a lot of energy that the bud draws on as it cures.

20240625_042345.jpg

Todays wake n bake bud. Still shaggy. It's Durban that I harvested in December. 6 months this week on the cure. Time to finish trim it into the grinder.

I haven't been using the bottom watering as it seems to cause issues later in flower. My current grow the girls (especially the sativa leaning one) never really took to the SIP, which resulted in over watering and a deficiency that @Carmen Ray caught in my journal. Thanks to her keen eye and advice they are on the rebound and starting to respond to the Gaia Green and dryer soil. So it's all topwater for the rest of this grow.
PXL_20240625_001729247.jpg

Thanks for all the info on the Gaia Green! I really like their stuff but I have just been going off their basic recommendations. Now I know I can crank up the amounts without overdoing it these girls are getting pumped up.
Nice G-1-3. That one on the left that is recovering, she looks like typical sip syndrome. She looks to be recovering well tho.

If your soil surface is still crusty I wouldn't top feed for awhile. A good EWC tea of just EWC and some molasses will boost microlife and help eat down all that excess top dressing.

You should get under that canopy every single time before watering and break that crust up or you will choke off O2 and she will stop greening up. You really need to break it up and gently go deep enough until you find the roots.

Break it up until it's the texture of new potting soil, and be thorough. Right from the stalk all the way out to the pot edges.

You may find cakes forming between the surface and the roots, they need to be broken up too.

Hey, retirement is exhausting😊. Today I have to start building a stairway and deck landing to the upper tier of my yard. This is gonna hurt. I see A535 in my future😩
What’s an A535?

analgesic cream. Rub A535.

Screenshot_20240625_124811_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Yep, Canadian Bengay

IMG_8775.jpeg

Since it’s Canadian it probably costs 4x as much and is slightly less effective 😂

Actually I've never tried topicals or edibles.

they can be a game changer. most folk who try the topicals never want to go without. i make both thc and cbd based topicals and tinctures.

Well then, there you go. A new project for you to focus on for some of the flower you usually feed to the worms.. :thumb:
lol if I smear cannabis products on my skin the worms may smell me out and take me in my sleep🤣

Back
Top Bottom