they can be a game changer. most folk who try the topicals never want to go without. i make both thc and cbd based topicals and tinctures.
Maybe one day, but I'm lucky enough to have no chronic pain yet. Knock on wood.

Are they all outdoor now?
Are you going to clean that revegger up and help her along?
I usually lollipop the bottom third of each branch. Help get the energy focused on the right areas.
I will eventually delarf the revegger, but I just want to document the reveg undisturbed for now. The plant itself is extremely stinky so I'm hoping reveg will be complete before outdoor flower season begins at around August 7th in my region.

The one RVDV is planted in the tote and will stay outdoors, the 2 in pots are outdoors because with my flower light failed, I had to move the flowering plants into the veg tent and set the veg lights for flower cycle.

The only safe place for the 2 potted clones is outdoors under long days until I get the light issue worked out, at which point I will have the veg tent back for vegetative use. They are loving the outdoor heat.

Actually I've never tried topicals or edibles.
You’ve never tried an edible? In your whole life? Not one gummy or anything? Not one pot brownie? Never tried RSO? Nothing?

How old are you? How is that even possible?

I was looking thru old pic's and I came across this. How's that for a bandaid solution? Red Green would be so proud🤣

20220810_145339.jpg

I actually have a couple jars of Candida CD-1 from a sativa pheno I grew a few years back. It's well cured if that helps to improve CBD. I suppose I could make a topical out of it but I'm not sure what I would use/need it for.
I rarely eat edibles and topicals do nothing for me. I’m with you. However - there is one very good use for them in my estimation. If I want to go to sleep, and not be able to stop it, I will eat an edible. Within about 45 minutes I’m jelly. Eyes closed while talking. Etc. I find it creates the most relaxing and blissful sleep you can imagine. I’m especially sensitive to the edible thing maybe, idk, but they always do that to me. And once in a while that’s a nice thing to do. I can feel my individual toes relaxing. It’s awesome. So there’s that….

On a bright note (i suppose), the flower tent is empty so I can give it a good cleaning, it needs one.
I clean my tent after every grow. You don’t do that? You must be the neatest cleanest gardener in the history of gardening. 🤣🤣

I have some friends (a married couple) that have sleep issues and were both heavily reliant on sleeping pills. I gave them a cut of a killer indica pheno of 11 Roses from Delicious Seeds and he has perpetuated it for a few years now. They make butter from it and then into cookies. It's the only sleep aid they use now. It literally changed both their lives.

I clean my tent after every grow. You don’t do that? You must be the neatest cleanest gardener in the history of gardening. 🤣🤣

Well it's organics, so sterile isn't really required. Dirt on the floor doesn't cause issues, but last grow transitioned into the clone grow in more of a perpetual style, so the tent never emptied, thus no thorough cleaning. It will get one now😊.

I have some friends (a married couple) that have sleep issues and were both heavily reliant on sleeping pills. I gave them a cut of a killer indica pheno of 11 Roses from Delicious Seeds and he has perpetuated it for a few years now. They make butter from it and then into cookies. It's the only sleep aid they use now. It loterally changed both their lives.
Ah. So you know from the sleep benefit thing. Yeah it’s real and some really find significant benefits from it as these guys.

One thing I really enjoy doing is blending strains and phenos in the grinder.

For example, my last Durban grow was 4 plants in 3 distinct pheno's. Each pheno is great on it's own, but a blend of 50/50 Shorty pheno and Macehead pheno is better than any individual pheno.

So yesterday I blended some Macehead with some Iklwa. It was amazing!

My wife, who is pretty chill, started gushing on it. It's all she wants now.

For some reason it got skunky-ish, so now I have a lemon-pine-skunk flavored blend.

All the natural Durban flavors disappeared but Ikky's flavors didn't and I got a really cool end product😎

Do any of you folks ever blend weed in the grinder? It really changes things up. It must have to do with the entourage effect.

One thing I really enjoy doing is blending strains and phenos in the grinder.

For example, my last Durban grow was 4 plants in 3 distinct pheno's. Each pheno is great on it's own, but a blend of 50/50 Shorty pheno and Macehead pheno is better than any individual pheno.

So yesterday I blended some Macehead with some Iklwa. It was amazing!

My wife, who is pretty chill, started gushing on it. It's all she wants now.

For some reason it got skunky-ish, so now I have a lemon-pine-skunk flavored blend.

All the natural Durban flavors disappeared but Ikky's flavors didn't and I got a really cool end product😎

Do any of you folks ever blend weed in the grinder? It really changes things up. It must have to do with the entourage effect.
I do that! I have always wondered: isn’t that how the idea for a hybrid gets its first start? A couple geneticists getting high, they have a dank strain and a sweet strain, they say hey maybe this will taste better or good if it was half of each in a hit, let’s try it. Yum. That would make a good cross. Let’s see if it works genetically for development and yield and terps and stuff!

Morning Amigo :ciao:
Do me a favor and check this leaf.
The only time I’ve seen them rolled up like this there’s usually a pest inside :Namaste:
Hope your day is going well.
Talk soon.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

F24279EE-30B4-4628-8A99-298F54CA89E6.jpeg

Looks like a revegger to me.
I understand he is revegging her :Namaste:
I’ve found eggs and insects in curled and oddly folded leaves.
Never hurts just to check.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

The only time I’ve seen them rolled up like this there’s usually a pest inside :Namaste:
Talk soon.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

It's a reveg thing Bill. They all pop like that as they come out of the calyxes. Freaky hey? all wound up in a lateral spiral. Reveggers are pretty messed up until they straighten themselves out. It takes a couple months. They get crazy branchy tho.

Talk soon.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I started training the manifold back out today. It spread pretty good. Also some more close-ups of the weird reveg spiral leaves.

20240626_191813.jpg

20240626_191805.jpg

20240626_191753.jpg

20240626_191751.jpg

20240626_191748.jpg

20240626_191743.jpg

Back
Top Bottom