Gee, what were you testing for with the clones? It is hard to see those going to the worms, but hey ho.
I wanted some clones to see if I could get a swicky-cup in a jar to root a clone, in hope the clone would be swicky or sippy trained right from 1st rooting.

GreenJean was asking some clone stuff so I figured I would cut the big ones in the Kloneking as well to show 2 styles, plus I don't know if the swicky-cup clones will work out.

So far the swicky cups are too wet but I have that corrected so hopefully we see roots in a few more days.

The Kloneking works better on large tops and soil on the smaller branches.

In my flower tent I have room for 4 plants. Right now I have the mother plant in a 10gal swicky, the mutant in a 7gal swicky, and the one large clone in a 10gal swicky.

I want the 4th to be a soil clone. I may pot 1 more in a 7gal swicky as well.

I have 6 more clones rooting in soil and 5 more in the kloneking.

Worms gotta eat to ya know!🤣🤣🤣🤣

I wanted some clones to see if I could get a swicky-cup in a jar to root a clone, in hope the clone would be swicky or sippy trained right from 1st rooting.

GreenJean was asking some clone stuff so I figured I would cut the big ones in the Kloneking as well to show 2 styles, plus I don't know if the swicky-cup clones will work out.

So far the swicky cups are too wet but I have that corrected so hopefully we see roots in a few more days.

The Kloneking works better on large tops and soil on the smaller branches.

In my flower tent I have room for 4 plants. Right now I have the mother plant in a 10gal swicky, the mutant in a 7gal swicky, and the one large clone in a 10gal swicky.

I want the 4th to be a soil clone. I may pot 1 more in a 7gal swicky as well.

I have 6 more clones rooting in soil and 5 more in the kloneking.

Worms gotta eat to ya know!🤣🤣🤣🤣
I'm not sure if the Mutant is male or female hence the possibility of 1 extra 7gal clone potting that would get wicks and a bucket.

I may also keep yet 1 more clone in a 1.66gal pot, in case the strain is worthy of having a mother plant to grow from again. I have never grown this strain indoors before. It does really well outdoors.

If the mutant stays mutated and is a Gal, I will likely keep a mutant as a mother plant.

I'm not sure if the Mutant is male or female hence the possibility of 1 extra 7gal clone potting that would get wicks and a bucket.

I may also keep yet 1 more clone in a 1.66gal pot, in case the strain is worthy of having a mother plant to grow from again. I have never grown this strain indoors before. It does really well outdoors.

If the mutant stays mutated and is a Gal, I will likely keep a mutant as a mother plant.
I also have my eye on one of the 12/12 sproutlings because its the biggest seedling I have ever seen, so if its a female I would like to flower her.

The tent crowds quickly!

The lemon and pomegranate trees already got the boot back to the dining room table. Momma is not impressed.

The lemon and pomegranate trees already got the boot back to the dining room table. Momma is not impressed.
I'm starting some ginger and turmeric on my heat mat in my clone section. Going to grow them again this year in SIPs out in the garden.

I'm starting some ginger and turmeric on my heat mat in my clone section. Going to grow them again this year in SIPs out in the garden.
I have grown both but didn't put enough effort into figuring them out. I grew them in a window.

The ginger grew incredible in a pot. 3 feet tall in a 1gal pot. The whole house smelled fresh all the time. The tumeric was meh... but that was probably more me than the plant.

I will eventually try again.

I need to see some pictures for inspiration.

Too bad you only have a rotary dial cell phone😪

20230218_071041.jpg
20230218_070937.jpg

Its day 6 in the 7gal and The Mutant is starting to find its groove.

20230219_085122.jpg
20230219_084511.jpg

I was cleaning out the Kloneking Cloner today and I couldn't give these 2 to the worms.

20230219_085859.jpg
20230219_085918.jpg

20230219_195640.jpg

So I planted them in 1.66gal pots and put them in a perlite bed. I have no idea what I will do with them.

20230219_195625.jpg

The Mutant is starting to get established. It looks happy but still a bit wet.

20230219_195617.jpg

The Kloneking clone is also looking quite happy but will lose a couple leaves. It looks like it may be just starting to get established.

20230219_091021.jpg

The 12/12 Gang started to drink faster than the wick could supply and 2 got quite light, so I buried the wicks and the bottoms of the cups in perlite wick beds. They already seem less stressed.

20230219_195656.jpg

The 10gal swicky pad is again drinking 2 litres/day and filling in quickly.

I'm travelling so all I have today are webcam updates. Sorry for the low quality.
Screenshot_20230222_050634_Gallery.jpg

The big plant is filling in nicely. Flowering gets closer.

Screenshot_20230222_050618_Gallery.jpg

The Mutant looks very happy. It seems to have linked to the soil and now its doing its thing. Sure hope its a girl.

Screenshot_20230222_050612_Gallery.jpg

The 1st Kloneking clone looks like its established itself in the soil too. It looks like it may be a very pretty plant.
Screenshot_20230222_050600_Gallery.jpg

The newest Kloneking clone, hiding beneath Momma's leaves. It is 48 hours into the soil and still looks fragile.

Sink or swim Girl!

Daddy won't be home for a few more days. Hopefully the perlite bed keeps her hydrated.

The other new clone is hidden from view. Hope she's OK.

The 12/12 Sproutling Gang are in the other tent with no webcam so they will be a surprise when I get home. Hopefully a pleasant surprise!🤣

Back
Top Bottom