Thats entirely possible. You need to be careful when reading what others post.

They may be talking about something that works beautifully in a synthetic environment, but may destroy an organic rhizosphere.

Most suggestions I see when people are trying to help an organic grower are bad ideas but with good intentions.

Not to say cinnamon is harmful or not, as I don't know, just be careful.
Well I will do a little experiment and see if the smell of cinnamon is enough to piss the gnats off ,I've sat 2 lids in each pot filled with cinnamon so it doesn't come in contact with the soil to kill any good fungus growing.
We will see if this is enough

Well I will do a little experiment and see if the smell of cinnamon is enough to piss the gnats off ,I've sat 2 lids in each pot filled with cinnamon so it doesn't come in contact with the soil to kill any good fungus growing.
If you can get a fan on the soil surface it really puts a kink in their ability to fly in and out of it. I put a 6 ince fan on each pot when they get heavy and some bt. In a week or two all's well enough to not have to think about them. 10 day lifespan.

If you can get a fan on the soil surface it really puts a kink in their ability to fly in and out of it. I put a 6 ince fan on each pot when they get heavy and some bt. In a week or two all's well enough to not have to think about them. 10 day lifespan.
I've even got a layer of sand in the top of each SIP and 1 fan on oscillate they are starting to get pissed off i think 🤣

Thats entirely possible. You need to be careful when reading what others post.

They may be talking about something that works beautifully in a synthetic environment, but may destroy an organic rhizosphere.

Most suggestions I see when people are trying to help an organic grower are bad ideas but with good intentions.

Not to say cinnamon is harmful or not, as I don't know, just be careful.
I think I was careful to be clear that I was 100 % not sure and only that it worked for me. I don’t advise anyone. Just relate what worked for me.

Thats OK, she is the least resinous, so if she goes another week, it's a good thing😎.

Here's the 4th plant. She's still at least a week away.

20231213_173825.jpg

20231213_173833.jpg

20231213_173843.jpg

She's not as nuggy as the other 3, but she's got plenty of frost.
And colorful buds!

It better work or I guess I’m the one who looks like an asshole. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It better work or I guess I’m the one who looks like an asshole. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Im stretching the method by just putting cap fulls and not mixing it in the soil so no reflection on you what so ever . Im not playing by the rules as usual 🤣🤣🤣🤣 who knows the smell might be enough, its all i can smell when I open the tent 🤣

Wow. You’re one little bend away from almost perfect symmetry. Wtf? Thought you were a pro.
It's actually a sloppy example. When the light died mid grow I had to unstrap them, move them to a smaller tent where they couldn't be trained, and then 10 days later move them back and restrap them.

The stems were too thick by then so I couldn't get full symmetry. It cost me a bit in yield as a few colas never got proper light.

It's actually a sloppy example. When the light died mid grow I had to unstrap them, move them to a smaller tent where they couldn't be trained, and then 10 days later move them back and restrap them.

The stems were too thick by then so I couldn't get full symmetry. It cost me a bit in yield as a few colas never got proper light.
I was joking obviously but I do know symmetry is one of the goals with your training style. So if you took that from one node, when you quad, do you basically use two nodes and double what’s here? Approximately?

I was joking obviously but I do know symmetry is one of the goals with your training style. So if you took that from one node, when you quad, do you basically use two nodes and double what’s here? Approximately?
I top above the 3rd node, which gives me 2 tops off the 3rd node of the trunk. Then I top both those tops above the 1st node they grow, giving me 4 tops, all off the 3rd node of the trunk. Then I top those 4 tops above the 1st node that each grows, giving me 8 tops, all originating off of the 3rd node of the trunk.

Everything on this manifold originates from the 3rd node.

As long as the nodes don't start to stagger from maturity, you can top again to 16 tops, and even again to 32 if you like.

I find 8 is the best for big colas, 16 for yield, but with smaller cola tops and more larfy stuff.

4 if you want huge colas, but yield will drop a bit. 8 seems to be the Happy Place.

Hey G, how's the new grow going? Did tou abandon ship?
More or less, sorta, I think. Wild Lady is growing but not well. She's showing all sorts of nute burn issues. My soil is too strong for these landraces so...... I want to grow all 4 at once, I also want to grow in a 40 gallon pot and hopefully perpetually but..... I have four 10 gallon pots of primo soil with tortured souls in them screaming for death so...... I culled Wild Lady,RVDV, Ikky, and LC, and am thinking that I will use 2 of those 10 gallon pots of strong soil and the 2 used DP pots from harvest yesterday, and mix them to water down the mix, add coco/ewc/perlite as needed, and start 4 fresh seeds in a 40 gallon pot next week right after harvest.

Good thing you are doing a little better lol👊 Otherwise it would be a really long time without bud photos.

No pressure @Gidorah , but you know... don't screw up like I did🤣

More or less, sorta, I think. Wild Lady is growing but not well. She's showing all sorts of nute burn issues. My soil is too strong for these landraces so...... I want to grow all 4 at once, I also want to grow in a 40 gallon pot and hopefully perpetually but..... I have four 10 gallon pots of primo soil with tortured souls in them screaming for death so...... I culled Wild Lady,RVDV, Ikky, and LC, and am thinking that I will use 2 of those 10 gallon pots of strong soil and the 2 used DP pots from harvest yesterday, and mix them to water down the mix, add coco/ewc/perlite as needed, and start 4 fresh seeds in a 40 gallon pot next week right after harvest.

Good thing you are doing a little better lol👊 Otherwise it would be a really long time without bud photos.

No pressure @Gidorah , but you know... don't screw up like I did🤣
I'll do my best, i aint much but im all you got🤣🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom