Damn, that means I have to scramble to get a bud washing station set up, and a photo shoot area, and learn how to take photos lol. No pressure.
:lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:

No. No Pressure.

BTW, I have my photo shoot area set up in the same room I trim for a reason. Best place to isolate them and they are often their best looking!
:passitleft:

MGM

Durban Poison - Day 64 of Flower.

20231211_173355.jpg

Tomorrow the front right plant and the back left plant will get harvested.

20231211_173552.jpg

This one goes.

20231211_173541.jpg

This one goes.

20231211_173532.jpg

This pheno will be another day or 2.

20231211_173512.jpg

This one goes.

20231211_173442.jpg

This pheno still has at least a week.

20231211_173426.jpg

Two more days.

20231211_173423.jpg

Two more days.

20231211_173412(1).jpg

Tomorrow I'm coming for you Shorty. She's ripe and still praying, what a trooper.

Happy harvesting Gee!
Thanks Stone. They should jar up nicely.

Once they are safely in the jar I will have a year to dive into these Table Mountain Sativa genetics and give a 40 gallon pot a try.

I want the fire you posted in POTM. I'm jealous! Thats a beauty cola you posted.

Will it fit in a jar? How long is it.

Jealous, jealous, jealous!👊❤️😊🤣

Thanks Stone. They should jar up nicely.

Once they are safely in the jar I will have a year to dive into these Table Mountain Sativa genetics and give a 40 gallon pot a try.

I want the fire you posted in POTM. I'm jealous! Thats a beauty cola you posted.

Will it fit in a jar? How long is it.

Jealous, jealous, jealous!👊❤️😊🤣
Those LC-18 colas were long! I'd have had to cut them all to make them fit a jar! They were foot/feet long most of them. Still the better half's first call of the day! Mine too!

Having so many colas on this plant and how she still grew well gives me the impression she'll really make some fine colas if we grow 8 or 16. The one I grew had twice the number of colas I'd run next time.

Those LC-18 colas were long! I'd have had to cut them all to make them fit a jar! They were foot/feet long most of them. Still the better half's first call of the day! Mine too!

Having so many colas on this plant and how she still grew well gives me the impression she'll really make some fine colas if we grow 8 or 16. The one I grew had twice the number of colas I'd run next time.
Beautiful! 😍❤️🥰.

I agree on reducing the colas in count. I find 8 is easy to manage and they get big, 16 is more to manage, but still doable, and the size is smaller than 8, but still pretty darn decent.

If you grow 4 plants and all are 16 colas, the tent gets crowded quickly and you end up pruning out a few runts. Usually 1-2 per plant.

Lower larf removal is what I find is the biggest factor in increasing nug size/density. It was hard to do until I got the worm farm. Now I can't wait to de-larf them.

It doesn't feel like a loss when it becomes beautiful EWC 8 weeks later.

I can't wait to start harvesting some of Matt's stuff. This is the 1st time I have been excited to grow a strain in a long time😎.

Screenshot_20231212_065827_Chrome.jpg

If these are holding colas up below, let my mistakes be a lesson.

If you just pull the green wire over the bar and fold it once over itself instead of tying a knot, sooner or later it will save a branch.

Every once in awhile I accidentally hook a wire with an arm, elbow, whatever, and if it was tied up top, a branch gets snapped, but if it's just pulled over the bar and one half-wrap around itself, the wire will pop off the bar instead of breaking a limb.

I will grab a picture to show you what I mean when I get to the tent.

Growing on a 2x2 footprint I find 18 colas are the max to grow and do not assure Lawrence and me of max production. Seven seems to work, hence the "Seven Sisters" manifolding technique. Lawrence is going for 12 colas in a 12-gallon peat/perlite pot, where I'm going for seven. We'll see how that turns out.

Beautiful harvest, Gee!
:passitleft:

MGM

Happy harvest Gee man :green_heart:
Thanks Carmen. Got one done.

Seven seems to work, hence the "Seven Sisters" manifolding technique. Lawrence is going for 12 colas in a 12-gallon peat/perlite pot, where I'm going for seven. We'll see how that turns out.
I have never tried 7, but I do 8 regularly in 10 gallon pots. Almost every pot has 1 runtier cola, usually because it gets squeezed out of light, so 7 actually makes a lot of sense.
Beautiful harvest, Gee!
Thanks MGM

Get em done buddy
Here we go!

20231212_123628.jpg

1st one down. Only 31 more to go.

I have never tried 7, but I do 8 regularly in 10 gallon pots. Almost every pot has 1 runtier cola, usually because it gets squeezed out of light, so 7 actually makes a lot of sense.

Thanks MGM

Here we go!

20231212_123628.jpg

:drool::welldone:

Thanks MGM

Here we go!

20231212_123628.jpg

One cola? She's a generous plant!

Back
Top Bottom