They have 2 OMRI certified fertilizers. A 4-4-4 for veg and a 2-8-4 for flower. Here are the ingredients. An X means it's in the mix.
I think if you combined the 2 equally it would only be missing dolomite and it would be 3-6-4 which is damn near perfect.

What are your thoughts on it being a commercial all-in-one ammendment?

Input 4-4-4 2-8-4
Bone Meal x x
Feather x x
Alfalfa x
Blood x x
Glacial x x
R.Phos x x
P. Sulf x x
Frass x x
Basalt x x
Humic x x
Gypsum x x
kelp x x
oyster x
greensand x x
guano x
fishbone x x

Combined equally 3-6-4
So it looks like something I'd like seperate. How would you use it as one? Are you talking about cannabis food or general?

So it looks like something I'd like seperate. How would you use it as one? Are you talking about cannabis food or general?
For growing weed yes. Do you think it would make a good all in one ammendment if you added in dolomite? Either seperate veg/flower mixes or combined to make a 3-6-4 mix for an all-in-one?

I hate cutting in when painting 🤯
It's the part I actually like most. There is a zen about it.

I perform without a net. No tape. Just my steady hand and the right brush.
:passitleft:

MGM

So many questions.. 🤣

My 1st response would be that your lights are too dim or you arent in a sealed tent with proper ventilation.

What's your ambient temps
82*F, Range: 84-66F.

leaf temps?
68*F

humidity?
29%, Range: 51-21%

and how long after lights on was the reading?
2 hours

Was it right after a heavy watering?
No

What stage of growth?
Veg prepping for flower.

I suspect my very low humidity has something you do with it, and I may rig something up to increase that measurement at least. The others are pretty much uncontrollable given the extremely small footprint and height issues.

So many questions.. 🤣

82*F, Range: 84-66F.

68*F

29%, Range: 51-21%

2 hours

No

Veg prepping for flower.

I suspect my very low humidity has something you do with it, and I may rig something up to increase that measurement at least. The others are pretty much uncontrollable given the extremely small footprint and height issues.
That actually gives you a VPD of 1.26 which is pretty much were you want it for their age. Thats pretty hot and dry but it works. I wouldn't change anything until you can lower room temps or better yet, raise humidity. Or if they are growing well, keep going.

Are you in a confined space with ventilation?

That actually gives you a VPD of 1.26 which is pretty much were you want it for their age.
Kind of amazing they get themselves in the best position no matter what they are dealing with. Do you have a suggestion for an app for vpd, or are they all pretty much the same?

Thats pretty hot and dry but it works. I wouldn't change anything until you can lower room temps or better yet, raise humidity.
I turned on the seedling mat underneath my clone area so I put a liter cup of water on it.

Or if they are growing well, keep going.
They've slowed way down as the weather has turned, and I'd like to get the one plant ready for flower going a bit faster. I may add a heating mat below it as well to see if that helps. I did that last year and it seemed to go ok.

Are you in a confined space with ventilation?
Yes, and passive inflow with fans on the out.

Kind of amazing they get themselves in the best position no matter what they are dealing with. Do you have a suggestion for an app for vpd, or are they all pretty much the same?

I turned on the seedling mat underneath my clone area so I put a liter cup of water on it.

They've slowed way down as the weather has turned, and I'd like to get the one plant ready for flower going a bit faster. I may add a heating mat below it as well to see if that helps. I did that last year and it seemed to go ok.

Yes, and passive inflow with fans on the out.
Good on trying to get your RH up. It is amazing how they balance themselves out.

Screenshot_20231207_160901_Google Play Store.jpg

I use this one, but any that have 3 inputs, air temp, leaf temp, and RH, will work.

Durban Poison - Day 60 of Flower.

20231207_153648.jpg

The leaves are starting to get canabalized. I pulled about 10 completely dead and shrivelled leaves from the under side of the canopy.

The aroma is very strong today.

I lowered my temps to 75, leaves dropped to 73, and RH is at 40. That has my VPD at 1.59.

I'm going to dry them out a bit to make sure mold and bud rot don't have a chance. I lowered UV from 1.75 hours at midcycle to 1.25 hours at midcycle.

20231207_154327.jpg

20231207_154152.jpg

20231207_154145.jpg

20231207_154121.jpg

20231207_085831.jpg

20231207_153813.jpg

20231207_153802.jpg

20231207_153754.jpg

20231207_153720.jpg

Back
Top Bottom