The Emerald City

:eek: bad puppy!

Nice big fat colas there tho! :thumb:
Southern grown Northern Lights sounds nice
Northern Lights is very popular here so I’ve been avoiding growing it, so as to try something different. But it’s very hardy and with the variety of weather I get I think I will make it my outdoor indica next summer here. Looking forward to it already :D

It's funny how the PhOTM winners are the ones who feel the need to tell us when they're posting pics from the cell phone. :)
:laughtwo: it’s true ... funnily enough tho, my first two awards (2nd places) were iPhone shots... one handed ones even ;)

I know the ULH Auto is geetin close. I had a branch get caught on tent while pulling out, and it happened again tonight. Both buds are chillin in the fridge. That may become a new dry method, i really like how the older bud is drying. Adds time to the dry but I can finally be patient.

The second broken branch.
Not sure what i dont know about cell phone pics but the close ups all suck.

Northern Lights is very popular here
Northern Lights and White Widow seem to be classics, but surprisingly, I have never tried either one. That was kinda my reasoning for choosing them in my grow this year.
. funnily enough tho, my first two awards (2nd places) were iPhone shots...
My first two (only) awards were 3rd place finishes using my cell phone camera. I thought that was as close as I was gonna get - now I can dream of 2nd place! :laugh:
Not sure what i dont know about cell phone pics but the close ups all suck.
I can get some pretty good close-up shots on my phone camera that look good on the phone, but once you upload them and view them on the computer, the resolution is very disappointing.

Northern Lights and White Widow seem to be classics, but surprisingly, I have never tried either one. That was kinda my reasoning for choosing them in my grow this year.

My first two (only) awards were 3rd place finishes using my cell phone camera. I thought that was as close as I was gonna get - now I can dream of 2nd place! :laugh:

I can get some pretty good close-up shots on my phone camera that look good on the phone, but once you upload them and view them on the computer, the resolution is very disappointing.

I rolled up a J of Northern Lights last night smoked it with a couple of Berry Bomb gelcaps. Dont ask...

Way to see the upside! WINNING ~ Chuck Sheen

That is exactly my point. Im truly lost on the second lens bit for the new iPhone. What a joke?!?!

I do all my buds in the fridge been doing it a couple years now I love that slow dry makes the smoke smoother imo nice bud pic to!:)

Have you noticed it stinking up the fridge? I keep baking soda in there. Did i hear dry time bout two weeks?

—————-___________\\\\\\____________\\\\_________

Upcanned the Candida, ready for the Nute dance too.... help!!!!

Time for new bottles, these things get nasty!

theres some roots she looks good nice and healthy like all your plants ya I replace my jugs after I bleach them a couple times it sure does stink up a fridge that's why I use the one in the garage and yes I do have some arm and hammer in there to help with the odor If its some real stinky stuff ill have several deodorizers going to lol!:)

theres some roots she looks good nice and healthy like all your plants ya I replace my jugs after I bleach them a couple times it sure does stink up a fridge that's why I use the one in the garage and yes I do have some arm and hammer in there to help with the odor If its some real stinky stuff ill have several deodorizers going to lol!:)

I like to see how big i can get the roots. The branches are stretching and good node spacing for flower. Hopefully i can can keep her rained in. You like, I spray painted to go cup, looks good yes?

Nice roots on the Candida! Definitely time for the transplant :eek: .

I only use water or milk bottles. I can't seem to get the smell out of the vinegar ones!

Just adds flavor to the buds!

I usually just dump out the vinegar and rinse the bottles a few times. I mix the nutrients for use over the week so maybe that has something to do with gettin rid of the scent.

Been waiting and waiting and waiting for the ULH branch to dry enough for a sample taste. I did the fridge method and then after a few days jarred it w/ hygrometer, rh still too high.... back in the fridge wait some more.... same thing.

Grab the sample from the fridge and jar it up this morn. Rh slowly climbing over a few hours from 55 -58.

Finally.... :bongrip:

ITZA GNEISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been thinking about making an oil, for gel caps, using a Sativa strain. Looking for something with some uplifting traits as well as psycho-activity.

Anybody know what i might expect as far as an effect? Sleepy or energetic?

Is it similar to smoking with regard to more amber etc?

Not using for topicals unless Shed has some insight...?

I've been thinking about making an oil, for gel caps, using a Sativa strain. Looking for something with some uplifting traits as well as psycho-activity.
I've made gel caps and edibles with Indica dominant (Blackberry Fire) and got mostly sedative effects - which was fine for a sleep aid. When I switched to Sativa dominant (Sour Diesel) for edibles -- gummies, I liked the effects better for socializing and just getting high. But to be honest, I still prefer smoking over ingesting for the "up-lifting" effects.

Back
Top Bottom